Kemba Walker scored 21 of his 43 points in the fourth quarter to lift the Charlotte Hornets to a 117-112 victory over the Boston Celtics.
Walker made 14 of his 25 shots, including seven three-pointers, taking his season average to 29.6 points per game and passing LeBron James at the top of the NBA scoring charts.
Get NBA news on your phone
Want the latest NBA news, features and highlights on your phone? Find out more
With Charlotte trailing 98-90 with nine minutes left in the game, Walker took charge to earn his team a win.
A three-pointer and a reverse lay-up off a hesitation dribble pulled the Hornets within three before he stole possession from Marcus Morris and Euro-stepped around Marcus Smart for another deuce.
Another Walker three-pointer puts the Hornets 104-102 ahead with 5:01 remaining and he repeated the trick a minute later to extend the lead to five.
With 37 seconds left, Walker iced the game, beating Marcus Smart before firing home another three-ball over the advancing Al Horford.
Click the video at the top of the page to watch Walker's fourth-quarter scoring blitz
Monday night's results
- Phoenix Suns 114-119 Philadelphia 76ers
- Boston Celtics 112-117 Charlotte Hornets
- Denver Nuggets 98-104 Milwaukee Bucks
- San Antonio Spurs 126-140 New Orleans Pelicans
- Cleveland Cavaliers 102-113 Detroit Pistons
- Utah Jazz 94-121 Indiana Pacers
- Los Angeles Clippers 127-119 Atlanta Hawks
- Dallas Mavericks 88-98 Memphis Grizzlies
- Oklahoma City Thunder 113-117 Sacramento Kings
Sky Sports is the new home of the NBA in the UK with live coverage throughout the week, including selected live games free to all Sky subscribers via Sky Sports Mix.