Stephen Curry was at his inventive best as he dished a delightful no-look assist as the Golden State Warriors thrashed the New York Knicks.
Curry was happy to take a backseat while backcourt partner Klay Thompson erupted for 43 points as the Warriors cruised to a comfortable 122-95 win to improve their record to 27-14.
With scoring taken care of by Thompson, Curry showcased his playmaking skills, handing out 14 assists as the Warriors romped to victory.
Get NBA news on your phone
Want the latest NBA news, features and highlights on your phone? Find out more
The two-time MVP's play of the night came with 4:28 remaining in the first quarter. Curry initiated the fast break, racing down the court as two Knicks defenders battled back to stop his progress.
Tuesday night's scores
- Denver Nuggets 103-99 Miami Heat
- New York Knicks 95-122 Golden State Warriors
- Minnesota Timberwolves 119-117 Oklahoma City Thunder
- Washington Wizards 115-132 Philadelphia 76ers
- Atlanta Hawks 101-104 Toronto Raptors
- Sacramento Kings 111-115 Phoenix Suns
- Indiana Pacers 123-115 Cleveland Cavaliers
- Charlotte Hornets 109-128 Los Angeles Clippers
As he approached the free throw line, he checked his pace with a behind-the-back dribble and glided out towards the right wing before whipping a no-look pass back into the paint to trailing team-mate Kevon Looney who rounded off the break with an emphatic two-handed dunk.
Click the video at the top of the page to see Curry's superb no-look dish, then click the video above to watch more top plays from Tuesday night's NBA action, including a spectacular Kelly Oubre put-back dunk, a De'Aaron Fox chasedown block and a vintage Andre Iguodala tomahawk slam.