Kawhi Leonard threw down a monster dunk on Giannis Antetokounmpo as the Toronto Raptors beat the Milwaukee Bucks to level the Eastern Conference Finals series.
Milwaukee Bucks 2-2 Toronto Raptors
- Game 1: Raptors 100-108 Bucks | Report | Box Score
- Game 2: Raptors 103-125 Bucks | Report | Box Score
- Game 3: Bucks 112-118 Raptors (2OT) | Report | Box Score
- Game 4: Bucks 102-120 Raptors | Report | Box Score
- Game 5: Raptors @ Bucks, May 24, 1:30am
- Game 6: Bucks @ Raptors, May 26, 1:30am
- Game 7 if necessary: Raptors @ Bucks, May 28, 1:30am
- All games broadcast live on Sky Sports Arena
Leonard, coming off an immense 52-minute, 36-point performance in Toronto's Game 3 double-overtime victory on Sunday night, contributed 19 points on 6-of-13 shooting as the Raptors rolled to 120-102 Game 4 win that evened the series at two games apiece.
Despite his relatively quiet scoring night, Leonard was still able to produce one of the highlight plays of the game.
It came in the opening minutes of the third quarter with the Raptors leading 65-57.
Toronto center Marc Gasol held possession at the three-point line and spotted the Bucks' paint open up as Pascal Siakam and Kyle Lowry drew Antetokounmpo and Eric Bledsoe across the lane.
Get NBA news on your phone
Want the latest NBA news, features and highlights on your phone? Find out more
Gasol gestured to Leonard, who immediately cut into the lane leaving Bucks defender Khris Middleton in his wake.
Gasol delivered a bounce pass that found Leonard in stride and the Raptors star man elevated to the rim to ram home an emphatic left-handed slam over the outstretched arms of a flailing Antetokounmpo.
Click the video at the top of the page to watch Kawhi's thunderous slam, then click the clip directly above to view more top plays from Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Game 5 takes place in Milwaukee in the early hours of Friday morning (1:30am) live on Sky Sports Arena.