England have announced their schedule for next year's tour of the Caribbean which will begin in January with the first of three Test matches.
Joe Root's side will play Windies in Barbados (Jan 23-27), Antigua (Jan 31-Feb 4) and St Lucia (Feb 9-13), before rounding off the tour with five one-day internationals and three T20Is.
Eoin Morgan will lead England in ODIs in Barbados (Feb 20 and 22), Grenada (Feb 25 and Feb 27) and St Lucia (March 2).
England's white-ball side will remain in St Lucia for the first T20 (March 5) and then head off to St Kitts for the last two matches in the series (March 8 and March 10) before flying home on March 11.
England's 2019 tour to the Caribbean
- Tue Jan 15-Fri Jan 18 - Tour match, Three Ws Oval, Barbados
- Wed Jan 23-Sun Jan 27 - 1st Test, Kensington Oval, Barbados
- Thu Jan 31-Mon Feb 4 - 2nd Test, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua
- Sat Feb 9-Wed Feb 13 - 3rd Test, Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, St Lucia
- Sun Feb 17 - 50-over Tour match, Three Ws Oval, Barbados
- Wed Feb 20 - 1st ODI, Kensington Oval, Barbados
- Fri Feb 22 - 2nd ODI, Kensington Oval, Barbados
- Mon Feb 25 - 3rd ODI, National Cricket Stadium, Grenada
- Wed Feb 27 - 4th ODI, National Cricket Stadium, Grenada
- Sat Mar 2 - 5th ODI, Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, St Lucia
- Tue Mar 5 - 1st T20, Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, St Lucia
- Fri Mar 8 - 2nd T20, Warner Park, St Kitts
- Sun Mar 10 - 3rd T20 Warner Park, St Kitts
Comment below to get involved in the debate, but please adhere to our House Rules. If you wish to report any comment, simply click on the down arrow next to the offending comment and click 'Report'.