Anthony Joshua's next two fights will take place at Wembley Stadium.
The unified heavyweight world champion will return to the iconic London venue on September 22 and will be back seven months later on April 13, 2019.
The opportunity to fight in such an iconic stadium is normally a once in career opportunity, so to be given the chance to fight there again is amazing. Wembley just added a fourth lion to the den."
Joshua and promoter Eddie Hearn are yet to confirm whether the 28-year-old will be facing Deontay Wilder or WBA mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin next, but he will defend his IBF, WBA Super and WBO titles at Wembley next.
Joshua said: "I am returning to Wembley after two mega fights in Cardiff. I want to thank the supporters from Wales and Great Britain and also the people of London for patiently awaiting my return.
"Being north London born and raised, it is in my blood. The opportunity to fight in such an iconic stadium is normally a once-in-a-career opportunity, so to be given the chance to fight there again is amazing. Wembley just added a fourth lion to the den."
Joshua's last two huge heavyweight showdowns have taken place at Cardiff's Principality Stadium.
His stoppage win over Carlos Takam in October 2017 and unification points success over Joseph Parker in March drew an overall crowd of 150,000, but he will be looking to repeat the historic 90,000 Wembley sell-out that saw him stop Wladimir Klitschko in sensational fashion in April 2017.
James Taylor, Senior Commercial Manager, Wembley Stadium, said: "Wembley Stadium is home to the biggest and best sporting events and it is fitting that one of the world's leading sports stars returns to fight under its iconic arch.
"AJ's last appearance at the national stadium was a record-breaking event which will be remembered as one of the highlights in the venue's history. We look forward to welcoming Anthony and his thousands of fans back to Wembley for two huge fights in September and April."
The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has ensured it will be possible to have capacity crowds at both events by working closely with Transport for London who will postpone planned engineering works and provide additional staff.
Khan said: "That incredible night last year when Anthony Joshua defeated Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley in front of a record crowd will go down as one of our city's greatest sporting events.
"I am absolutely delighted that Wembley is set to host these next two chapters of AJ's remarkable career. We have once again worked closely with Transport for London to make sure this can happen and to allow for tens of thousands of boxing fans to travel to Wembley Stadium for the fights.
"I have pledged to bring the biggest bouts in world boxing to London and these epic showdowns will cement London's reputation as the best city in the world for top-class sport."
Promoter Hearn has been in discussions with WBC champion Wilder about an historic undisputed title fight with Joshua but, with the WBA ordering a defence against Povetkin, is just delighted to ensure that the British superstar will be boxing back at the country's biggest venue.
Hearn said: "I'm extremely honoured to get the opportunity to promote two more shows at the national stadium and delighted for British fight fans that Anthony has made this commitment to them.
"I don't think anyone will ever forget that night of April 29 against Klitschko and we plan to bring two more dramatic events to Wembley Stadium in September and April. Images from these AJ events make our country the envy of the boxing world and long may it continue."