Derek Chisora collides with Joseph Parker in a heavyweight showdown, with Katie Taylor risking her world titles against Natasha Jonas - and you can book it now!
Chisora can settle his rivalry with Parker on Saturday night, live on Sky Sports Box Office, with Taylor also defending her undisputed world lightweight belts against former amateur rival Jonas at The AO Arena, Manchester.
On a blockbuster bill, Dmitry Bivol defends his WBA light-heavyweight title against Craig Richards, while Chris Eubank Jr makes his return against Marcus Morrison, and Campbell Hatton continues his professional career.
To book via your remote
For Sky+ customers, press Box Office, use the arrow buttons to highlight the event. Press select, and the buy screen will be displayed. Press select to confirm your order. Enter your pin if prompted. You can only record the event by using this method.
For Sky Q customers, scroll to Sports and then Box Office.
To book online
There is no surcharge for online bookings.
To watch online
Watch Chisora vs Parker online through the Sky Sports Box Office app and website.
If you don't have a Box Office account, you'll be able to sign up and buy the fight right now.
How to order:
- Visit https://sports.skyboxoffice.com
- If you don't have a Box Office account, select "Buy now for £19.95"
- Select "Sign up"
- Select "New to Sky Box Office" and "continue to checkout"
- Enter your personal and card details and pay.
Once you've bought the fight, this will give you full access to watch the event in full on Saturday, May 1, live on Sky Sports Box Office.
You'll also have seven days of unlimited access to watch back the fights from when the event begins.
On fight night itself, there are a number of ways to watch. You can either:
- Watch via our downloadable player on PC/Desktop/Mac at https://sports.skyboxoffice.com
- Download the Sky Sports Box Office App (available on both iOS and Android)
- Stream on your NOW TV Smart Stick or your NOW TV box.
The Sky Sports Box Office app isn't available on the white NOW TV Box.
For more information, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions