Paper Talk Regional
- Tottenham have ended their interest in signing Wilfried Zaha after being scared off by Crystal Palace's asking price of £100m for a second year in a row.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Former Norway striker Jan Åge Fjørtoft says Matthijs de Ligt is "perfect for Manchester United".
- Jose Mourinho was offered a return to management as Celtic boss, according to former striker Chris Sutton.
- PSG right-back Thomas Meunier has been heavily linked with a move to Manchester United.
- Vincent Kompany wants to take a key part of Manchester City's coaching team, Simon Davies, to Anderlecht with him.
- Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana has been described as being "perfect" for Premier League rivals Manchester City.
- Liverpool and Premier League rivals Manchester City are reportedly interested in signing Inter Milan youngster, Sebastiano Esposito.
- Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius is set to remain in Turkey after re-igniting his career with loan club Besiktas.
- Sunderland right-back Adam Matthews has been linked with a move away from the club, with Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley and QPR said to be interested in signing him.
- Stoke's hierarchy are resigned to the possibility of losing Jack Butland, but remain far more confident about retaining the services of midfield duo Joe Allen and Peter Etebo.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds United midfielder Samuel Saiz is beginning the search for a permanent move away from Elland Road after reaching the end of an unproductive loan at Getafe.
- Liverpool are said to have slapped a £25m price tag on Harry Wilson's shoulders.
- Blackburn Rovers are yet to receive an offer for No 1 goalkeeper David Raya.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Everton want Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic.
Sky Sports Racing Selector
Select 7 winners for your chance to win £1,000
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Swansea winger Daniel James has agreed personal terms with Manchester United, Sky Sports News understands.
Transfer Centre News
Llorente could still have Spurs future
Fernando Llorente could still have a future at Tottenham despite his contract expiring at the end of next month.
England star Parris joins Lyon
England forward Nikita Parris has agreed a move to European champions Lyon.
Man City consider Maguire move
Harry Maguire is one of a number of central defenders being considered by Manchester City to replace Vincent Kompany, Sky Sports News understands.
Analysing the transfer options this summer for the top-flight clubs...
Transfer target: Gareth Bale
Gareth Bale has been linked with Manchester United or a return to Tottenham - but would he be worth the hefty price tag?
Transfer target: Alexis Sanchez
Alexis Sanchez has been linked with Juventus and Inter Milan after struggling to find form at Manchester United - but what's gone wrong for the Chile international?