Paper Talk Regional
- Former Germany striker Jurgen Klinsmann is the latest left-field name to be linked with the Newcastle manager's job - but the club's sole priority remains convincing current boss Rafa Benitez to sign a new deal.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Wilfried Zaha's Crystal Palace team-mates can understand his reasons for wanting to leave and have no issue with him outlining his desire to join a Champions League club.
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery believes Konstantinos Mavropanos' relationship with Sokratis Papastathopoulos can help the young Greek defender realise a "bright future" at the club.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Ex-City striker Robbie Fowler says there is very little chance of United winning tomorrow's derby.
- Liverpool's Georginio Wijnaldum spent Easter Monday travelling to France to meet up with Netherlands team-mate Memphis Depay.
- James McCarthy has shared an honest assessment of his current situation at Everton, saying it has been "frustrating" but he is happy to be back playing.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson has praised Morgan Schneiderlin's return to Everton's starting line-up.
- Wolves have set their sights on German midfielder Kerem Demirbay, according to reports.
- Arsenal will make Shkodran Mustafi available for transfer this summer.
- Brendan Rodgers will be adding to his Leicester squad this summer, but European qualification could mean even more new arrivals.
- On-loan Huddersfield winger Ramadan Sobhi is no closer to extending his temporary move to Egyptian side Al Ahly once his loan move comes to an end this summer, according to his agent.
- Mido has revealed he snubbed a move to Sunderland after Roy Keane took him to Pizza Express in a bid to sign him.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Gjanni Alioski will miss the rest of Leeds' season after being sent for surgery on the knee injury he suffered at Brentford yesterday.
- Cardiff's Victor Camarasa has addressed the uncertainty over his future, admitting he doesn't know what parent club Real Betis' plans for him are.
- Graham Potter is refusing to rule out a late play-off push following Swansea's 1-0 win over relegated Ipswich at Portman Road.
- Elliott Ward will have to remove a crucial clause in his contract if the defender is to play any further part in Notts County's relegation fight.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Nigel Adkins has hinted that David Marshall will not play for Hull again after dropping the previously ever-present goalkeeper for the 3-0 defeat at home to Sheffield United.
- Nigel Adkins says he will sit down with vice chairman Ehab Allam on Thursday as he attempts to gain a clear understanding of Hull's plans for next season.
- Bristol City will have to reach the play-offs without Korey Smith after manager Lee Johnson confirmed the key midfielder is out for the rest of the season.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Phil Parkinson will not walk away from Bolton despite calls for him to be sacked by supporters during the 2-0 defeat at Blackburn.
- Terry McPhillips has appeared to confirm his number two Tony Grant will leave Blackpool at the end of the season.
- Sheffield Wednesday are poised to hold crunch talks with Keiren Westwood this week as the goalkeeper enters the final months of his contract.
EDINBURGH EVENING NEWS
- Hearts manager Craig Levein says Ryan Edwards - and teenager Andy Irving - are likely to feature in the squad during the remaining four league matches of the season.
Play Super 6
Predict 6 correct scores for your chance to win £250K.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Lyon captain Nabil Fekir is looking for a new agent after Jean-Pierre Bernes confirmed their working relationship has come to an end.
Transfer Centre News
The latest news and rumours, with updates on the futures of Gareth Bale, Rodri, Alexis Sanchez, Wilfried Zaha and more.
Euro Papers: Pogba Real talks 'advanced'
The latest transfer news and headlines from the European press as reported talks for a Paul Pogba move to Real Madrid are "advanced".
City not getting into Rodri bidding war
Manchester City will not be held to ransom over midfield transfer target Rodri, Sky Sports News understands.
Take an interactive journey as Sky Sports examines the Manchester rivalry during the Premier League era...
Tyler's stats: Man Utd's worst defence?
Is this Manchester United's leakiest defence? What amazing record did Wolves set on Saturday? Martin has all the answers...
Perez tops form chart
Newcastle forward Ayoze Perez tops the latest Power Rankings - but who else made the top 50 this week?
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter