Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Christian Eriksen is focusing on performing for Tottenham as speculation over his contract continues. Eriksen's agent Martin Schoots says he "would prefer not to join the speculations about contracts and transfers."
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are still optimistic £52million signing Fred will come good, despite his severe lack of playing time under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Rafa Benitez has urged each and every one of his squad members to be "ready" ahead of the next two huge Premier League games at St James' Park.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Darren Moore believes his Deadline Day signings will only get better after two of them scored important goals in West Brom's dramatic win over QPR.
- Tom Edwards is aiming to use the rest of this season to make his case to be Stoke City's number one right-back for the long-term.
- Watford head coach Javi Gracia wants Heurelho Gomes to stay and play for Watford next season.
- Bournemouth defender Simon Francis is keeping options open for life after his playing career - but is keen to remain in football.
- Leicester City winger Bartosz Kapustka is hoping his career is kickstarted by his year-long loan spell at OH Leuven.
- Summer signing Alireza Jahanbakhsh has revealed he is in a hurry to end his long wait for a Brighton goal.
- Spanish defender Antonio Raillo has revealed he turned down "a really good opportunity" to sign for Nottingham Forest in the January transfer window.
- If Middlesbrough win promotion there's a good chance they'll renew their interest in Birmingham's Che Adams.
- Steve Stone believes Burnley prospect Michael Fowler might one day be worth a few quid - but says the talented teenager still has a lot to learn.
THE PINK UN
- Daniel Farke's contract situation may still be up for debate - but there should be no doubting he feels right at home with Norwich City.
- Amadou Bakayoko has challenged himself to be the main man at Coventry City.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton are taking a look at former Middlesbrough and Blackburn Rovers striker Marvin Emnes on trial.
- Blackpool boss Terry McPhillips says he's felt a "buzz" around the town since the club was placed into receivership.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Steven Gerrard says Rangers have "laughed" at bids for Alfredo Morelos because the striker would be costly to replace.
Transfer Centre News
All the latest news and rumours, with updates on the futures of Nicolas Pepe, Maurizio Sarri, Declan Rice and Aymeric Laporte.
Papers: Chelsea, Real battle for Icardi
All the top stories and transfer rumours from the back pages of Friday's national newspapers...
Deadline Day set for August 8
The Premier League have confirmed the 2019-20 season will start on August 10 with the summer transfer Deadline Day to take place on August 8.
QUIZ: Carabao Cup 2018/19
The 2018/19 Carabao Cup comes to an end on Sunday as Chelsea take on Man City at Wembley, but how much do you remember from this season's competition?
Chambers' midfield transformation
Calum Chambers on why his move to midfield can help him progress as a defender too.
Chelsea vs Man City essential stats
Chelsea and Manchester City meet in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday and we have selected five essential stats ahead of their clash at Wembley.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter