Paper Talk Regional
- Everton are favourites to sign Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck on a free transfer this summer. Welbeck would prefer to stay in England and several Premier League clubs have expressed an interest, including West Ham, Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Wolves.
- Napoli are hopeful of completing the signing of Tottenham's Kieran Trippier for £22m after the Champions League Final.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson still expects to return to Sheffield United on loan next year after talks with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Manchester City are braced for another summer of heavy spending as Pep Guardiola looks to improve his squad for next season.
- Having missed out on Jorginho, the need for a Fernandinho successor is even greater 12 months on and Atletico's Rodri is the preferred option. The 22-year-old midfielder has a buyout clause of £60m.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has revealed what new signings can expect if they move to Liverpool this summer: "When a new player is coming in, I don't give them any information. I let them play, I learn about what is good naturally and what we want to adjust," he said.
- Manchester United have been put off by Everton's valuation of Idrissa Gueye. United are admirers of the midfielder but are reluctant to pay upwards of £35m for the 29-year-old.
- Newcastle United midfielder Isaac Hayden is attracting interest from West Ham - who are also long-term admirers of his Magpies team-mate Jonjo Shelvey.
- Benfica have warned Joao Felix's suitors they will have to pay the wonderkid's full release clause to sign him this summer.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers are among a host of Premier League sides said to be interested in the 19-year-old attacker, who shone as Benfica won the Primeira Liga title.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- West Brom owner Guochuan Lai owes the club £4.1m because of a loan he inherited during the takeover. When Lai bought an 88 per cent majority stake off Jeremy Peace for £200m in 2016, he inherited a £3.7m loan the holding company owed the football club. It has since accrued interest and is now a debt of £4.1m.
- Leicester City are not trying to sign Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben. City have been linked with the 35-year-old after rumours started on social media that manager Brendan Rodgers, who knows the winger from his time as a coach when Robben was at Chelsea, was plotting a move to bolster his attacking options.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds are braced for a bid from Tottenham for Jack Clarke amid strong interest in the winger from the Champions League finalists. They have yet to receive an official offer from Spurs but the Premier League club are targeting the 18-year-old's signature after his breakthrough season at Elland Road.
- Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray says Rovers will have to be 'cleverer and cuter' than their Championship rivals in the summer transfer window. Mowbray returns from India on Saturday after his week-long meetings with the Rovers owners to discuss the budget for next season.
- Barnsley appear resigned to their fate where goalkeeper and captain Adam Davies is concerned. The 26 year-old Wales international has been linked with Stoke for several weeks now and it appears to be a case of when, not if, he moves to the Potteries.
- Kenny Jackett says Portsmouth are not one of the clubs interested in Bristol City striker Mo Eisa.
EDINBURGH EVENING NEWS
- Hibs hopes of enticing Marc McNulty back to Easter Road have been boosted as Reading boss Jose Gomes revealed he needs to slash the wage bill by moving players on.
Sky Sports Racing Selector
Select 7 winners for your chance to win £1,000
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Crystal Palace and West Ham are rivalling Bournemouth with interest in a permanent deal for Nathaniel Clyne, Sky Sports News understands.
Transfer Centre News
Dybala: I told Juventus I want to stay
Paulo Dybala has played down transfer speculation and stated his desire to stay at Juventus next season.
Transfer Talk: Zidane driving Hazard deal
The Transfer Talk podcast is back with the second episode of the summer transfer window.
McManus joining Man Utd Women from City
Abbie McManus is crossing the Manchester divide to join Casey Stoney's Manchester United after leaving City.
Abraham and Mings: We'll deal with Derby
Tammy Abraham and Tyrone Mings sit down to discuss Aston Villa's spirit, John Terry's influence and the play-off final.
Charlton vs Sunderland: Another 1998?
Charlton and Sunderland meet in the Sky Bet League One play-off final on Sunday, almost 21 years to the day since their famous 1998 Wembley encounter.
Transfer target: Eden Hazard
Real Madrid target Eden Hazard has told Chelsea whether he wishes to stay or leave - but would he be a success in Spain?