Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Everton are ready to rival Arsenal for Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha.
- West Ham captain Mark Noble has praised the club's hierarchy for spending a club-record £45m on Sebastien Haller and believes the Frenchman can fill the void left by Marko Arnautovic.
- Unai Emery has revealed Rob Holding is a contender to be one of Arsenal's five captains this season as the saga over current skipper Laurent Koscielny's future rumbles on.
- Watford have been given a boost in their hopes of keeping Gerard Deulofeu this summer after the Spaniard said he feels at home at the club.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers has fired another warning to any potential Harry Maguire buyers, insisting he does not need to sell his star centre-back.
- Mino Raiola has cast doubt on a possible transfer for Paul Pogba this summer and suggested he could stay at Manchester United.
- Pep Guardiola does not know if Manchester City will sign any more players in the transfer window.
- Jurgen Klopp admits Sepp van den Berg will have to bide his time for first-team opportunities at Liverpool.
- Former Newcastle United winger Charles N'Zogbia has backed Steve Bruce to get it right on Tyneside.
- Jordan Willis says the chance to better himself at Sunderland was the key to choosing a switch to Wearside over a move to the Championship.
- Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo has refused to be drawn on speculation linking Atletico Madrid with a sensational Molineux move for Diego Costa this summer.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves are chasing a permanent deal for AC Milan striker Patrick Cutrone and are hopeful of landing their man.
- Chief executive Christian Purslow claims Aston Villa are targeting around two or three more signings this summer as he dismissed the notion they risk 'doing a Fulham'.
- Frank Lampard insisted that Chelsea loanee Kenedy is making a real case to grab a first-team spot this season.
- Stoke City are working hard to complete two more 'hard-to-pull-off' transfers as Nathan Jones puts the finishing touches to his squad.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton may have to remain patient in their bid to sell Charlie Austin as the 30-year-old striker targets a move to another Premier League club.
- Playing for Leicester City was Che Adams' dream but the new Southampton striker has revealed he was rejected by the club "four or five times" as a youngster.
- Brendan Rodgers has played down speculation over a move for Brighton and Hove Albion defender Lewis Dunk.
- Reports linking Huddersfield Town to Sheffield Wednesday striker Lucas Joao are inaccurate, according to sources at the Terriers.
- Jack Ross says Sunderland are not in a position to spend significant amounts on transfers this summer.
- Sunderland's head of recruitment Tony Coton attended has hinted that the club are eyeing up loan moves.
- Club Brugge are in the hunt to borrow Percy Tau, but they face widespread competition across Europe to sign Brighton's sought-after South African star.
- Twan Scheepers says it took him five seconds to say 'yes' when manager Phillip Cocu asked him to be part of his coaching staff at Derby County.
- Nottingham Forest have reportedly reignited their interest in ex-Hull City striker Abel Hernandez.
- Out-of-favour Nottingham Forest striker Jason Cummings reportedly has a number of clubs ready to offer him a way out of the City Ground.
- Blackburn hope to make at least one addition before Sunday's trip to Rangers - including a much sought-after goalkeeper.
- Former Lincoln City defender James Wilson has been training with Ipswich Town.
- Bristol City are reportedly willing to foot the wage bill and pay a loan fee to bring Arsenal's Eddie Nketiah to Ashton Gate.
- Bristol City are the leading contenders to sign Sheffield Wednesday striker Lucas Joao if he leaves Hillsborough this summer.
- Mark Robins has revealed that Coventry City striker Conor Chaplin asked to leave the club after moving to Sky Bet Championship side Barnsley.
- Simon Grayson says Blackpool are under no obligation to sell any of their star men but warned every player has his price.
- Rangers forward Andy Dallas reckons he's open to another loan move if it will bring him closer to starring in the Ibrox first team.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Gareth Bale's agent has branded Zinedine Zidane a "disgrace" after the Real Madrid manager said the forward was very close to leaving the club.
Transfer Centre News
Celtic not keen on structured Tierney bid
Arsenal’s £25m offer for Kieran Tierney includes too many add-ons and is dependent on them qualifying for Champions League, Sky Sports News understands.
Sheffield Utd sign striker Mousset
Sheffield United have signed striker Lys Mousset for a club-record fee from Bournemouth.
Knockaert joins Fulham on loan
Brighton winger Anthony Knockaert has joined Fulham on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent move for an agreed undisclosed fee.
How would Barca line up with Neymar?
How would Barcelona fit Neymar, Antoine Griezmann, Lionel Messi, and Luis Suarez into the same team?
Can Hazard go up a level in Madrid?
Eden Hazard is a special talent but is he ready to become Real Madrid’s new superstar?
How Juve plan to be Europe's No 1
With the signing of Matthijs De Ligt, Juventus have sent another statement to the football world. But how are they planning to become Europe’s No 1 club?