Paper Talk Regional
- Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck insists the club will do whatever is required to persuade Eden Hazard to sign a new contract at Stamford Bridge.
- Tottenham are hopeful of opening part of their stadium this weekend for the first time when the club's new megastore is complete, although confirmation is not expected until Friday.
- The Government has thrown its support behind any potential World Cup 2030 bid from the Football Association, so long as English football's governing body is confident of getting a 'fair shot' at the tournament.
- Crystal Palace are facing a new injury scare over Wilfried Zaha after he returned early from international duty. The forward sustained a thigh problem while with the Ivory Coast, similar to the one which saw him miss Palace's home defeat by Southampton last month.
- Mesut Ozil's international retirement is bad for him and the German national team, says Arsene Wenger, who called on the two parties to settle their differences.
- Liverpool are waiting to find out the extent of midfielder Naby Keita's injury he sustained while on international duty with Guinea. He is set to undergo a scan on a suspected hamstring complaint.
- Liverpool metro mayor Steve Rotherham said he is hopeful Everton's plans for a new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock will be ready to receive planning permission by 2020.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City are reportedly readying a bid for Ajax midfielder Frenkie de Jong in January - but the Dutch club will demand Ilkay Gundogan in response.
- James Collins could become Dean Smith's first signing as Aston Villa boss, with the defender available on a free transfer.
- David Moyes has suggested he would not have taken the role of West Ham manager permanently even if he had been offered it, instead of the club opting for Manuel Pellegrini.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- New West Brom sporting director Luke Dowling believes the club should not be afraid to sell players in January, and says he would back them to find suitable replacements.
- Wolves are nearing an agreement with Sporting Lisbon which will see them pay around £16m for Rui Patricio, according to reports.
- Harvey Barnes has revealed he turned down bigger money offers than West Brom to sign for the Baggies on loan in the summer, but chose the club's 'project' to buy into.
- Eddie Howe has assured fringe players in his streamlined Bournemouth squad that they are "valued and wanted", with players like Jordon Ibe, Jermain Defoe and Lys Mousset forced to look on from the sidelines.
- Huddersfield Town winger Isaac Mbenza has admitted his decision to join the club in the summer was a risk, but one he felt he had to take to progress as a player.
- Cardiff City are one of three Premier League clubs tracking Edin Dzeko for a January transfer, according to reports.
- Former Nottingham Forest and Sheffield United left-back Kieran Wallace is training with Burton Albion.
- Bolton owner Ken Anderson says he struck the best deal to land free agents Stephen Ireland and Lloyd Dyer amid the Trotters' financial difficulties.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Eden Hazard says he will not force Chelsea to sell him and will only leave the club on "good terms".
Transfer Centre News
Tottenham closely monitoring Ake
Tottenham are closely monitoring Bournemouth's Nathan Ake as they scout for future defensive reinforcements, Sky Sports News understands.
Papers: Real intensify Sterling interest
Back-page headlines and transfer rumours in Wednesday's national newspapers...
Euro papers: Neymar open to Barca return
All the latest transfer news from around Europe, including reports that Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar is open to a return to Barcelona.
What next for Wenger?
Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has expressed his intention to return to football in January, but where will he end up?
Nations League permutations
Who needs what to clinch a group win or avoid relegation in the Nations League? Find out here...
The 'special one' press conference
Ahead of Jose Mourinho's return to Chelsea, we look back at his famous 'special one' press conference...
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter