Paper Talk Regional
- Liverpool will demand more than £20m for Divock Origi in January, as he has failed to force his way into Jurgen Klopp's team this season and fallen behind Daniel Sturridge in the pecking order at Anfield.
- Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella is said to be delighted about his links to Liverpool, having been dubbed one of the brightest prospects in Italian football.
- Alvaro Morata has admitted he "would like to be happier" with his football career at Chelsea, but says goals will help improve his mood.
- Football Supporters' Federation chairman Malcolm Clarke revealed he opposed Shahid Khan's takeover of Wembley Stadium as he was worried the stadium would be used as Fulham's home ground.
- Chelsea were turned down by Juventus defender Daniele Rugani in the summer, after the 23-year-old decided to stay and fight for his place despite the Blues mounting a £44.2m bid for him.
- Arsenal academy chief Per Mertesacker has been invited to join Germany's advisory board by general manager Oliver Bierhoff.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira insists Jose Mourinho has a good relationship with his players despite mounting tension at the club amid a string of poor results.
- Rafa Benitez will not be receiving any kind of transfer war chest in January, despite Newcastle United spending only £23m on permanent signings in the summer and sitting in the relegation zone.
- Wolves are reportedly interested in reigniting their interest in Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna, who they tried and failed to sign in the summer.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- Aston Villa sporting director Jesus Garcia Pitarch has played down his links to super-agent Jorge Mendes, saying he has good relationships with lots of agents.
- Huddersfield chairman Dean Hoyle says he would not choose anyone to lead the Terriers over current boss David Wagner, despite their lowly position in the Premier League.
- Finland midfielder Glen Kamara has played down speculation linking him with a move to Sunderland. The 22-year-old, who currently plays for Dundee, said he is not paying attention to any rumours over a transfer.
- Returning to Leicester City in January would be against West Brom loanee Harvey Barnes' best interests, the Baggies' technical director Luke Dowling has said.
- Former Nottingham Forest manager Mark Warburton is reportedly set for a return to football, to become Burnley's new technical director.
- Bristol City are facing a goalkeeping crisis, with first choice Nicki Maenpaa and reserve Frank Fielding both ruled out by long-term injury. Goalkeeper Max O'Leary, 22, will be handed his fourth appearance for the club against Brentford on Saturday.
- Coventry City boss Mark Robins wants to extend Luke Thomas' loan spell from Derby County. The winger has featured in all but two of their games this season, but is only contracted to the club until January.
- Blackpool's leading supporters' group is hoping a court hearing next week will go some way to bringing about "long-overdue" regime change at Bloomfield Road.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Gabby Agbonlahor says he offered to play for Aston Villa for free and insists he is not ready to retire.
Transfer Centre News
Shaw signs new long-term deal
Luke Shaw has committed his future to Manchester United by signing a new five-year deal at Old Trafford.
Euro papers: PSG will let Neymar leave
With the January window barely two months away, clubs are finalising strategies for the new year and targets for next summer.
Emery: Ramsey's future not my priority
Unai Emery would not confirm if Aaron Ramsey has the potential to stay at Arsenal beyond the end of the season, but expects performances not to drop.
Chelsea-Man Utd essential stats
From Jose Mourinho's wretched record against his former club to Eden Hazard's stellar form, we pick five stats ahead of Chelsea vs Manchester United...
Tactics: How Utd can unlock Chelsea
How can Manchester United give Romelu Lukaku support against Chelsea on Saturday without opening up to a counter-attack? Danny Higginbotham explains…
How Pogba compares for France, Utd
Paul Pogba has been under the spotlight this season - but how does his form with Manchester United compare to his form for France?
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter