Klay Thompson erupted for 43 points as the Golden State Warriors rolled to an easy 122-95 win over the New York Knicks.
Thompson has endured an uncharacteristically poor shooting season - his three-point accuracy dropped more than 10 per cent from last season - but regularly maintained it was only a matter of time before he found his true form.
He made good on that promise in style against the Knicks, scoring 43 points on 18-of-29 shooting despite only dribbling the ball four times in the entire game.
Get NBA news on your phone
Want the latest NBA news, features and highlights on your phone? Find out more
With backcourt partner Stephen Curry handing out 14 assists, Thompson's catch-and-shoot long-range prowess proved the perfect complement as he drained seven three-pointers and bolstered his haul with trademark baseline cuts and fadeaway jumpers in the lane.
Tuesday night's scores
- Denver Nuggets 103-99 Miami Heat
- New York Knicks 95-122 Golden State Warriors
- Minnesota Timberwolves 119-117 Oklahoma City Thunder
- Washington Wizards 115-132 Philadelphia 76ers
- Atlanta Hawks 101-104 Toronto Raptors
- Sacramento Kings 111-115 Phoenix Suns
- Indiana Pacers 123-115 Cleveland Cavaliers
- Charlotte Hornets 109-128 Los Angeles Clippers
Click the video at the top of the page to watch Klay's 43-point performance.