Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao meet in the “Fight of the Century” in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Here’s everything you need to know about how and when to watch…
When does the fight start?
The exact start time of the first bell is not possible to forecast, but the two fighters are scheduled to start their ring walks at 3.45am UK time - at the earliest - on Sunday. This could change depending on the outcome of the two fights on the undercard.
How will you know if the start time changes?
We will keep you up to date with all the latest details of when exactly the fight will start on our Twitter feed, @SkySportsBoxing
Where can you watch it?
The fight will be screened exclusively live in the UK on Sky Sports Box Office (channel 491). Our programme starts at midnight on Saturday night and will bring you all of the build-up from Las Vegas, plus both undercard fights.
Can you watch it in a pub or bar?
Yes. Sky Sports venues up and down the country will be screening the fight live. Find your closest venue by visiting www.skypubfinder.com
Will Sky Sports be screening repeats?
Yes. If you can’t or don’t want to wake up in the middle of the night to watch the fight, worry not, because there will be repeats shown on Sky Sports Box Office (channel 491) at 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 10pm on Sunday. The Mayweather v Pacquiao fight will be at the start of those repeats.
How much does the fight cost to watch on Sky Sports Box Office and how do you book?
The fight costs £19.95 / €24.95 up until midnight on Friday, May 1, across all forms of booking. From midnight, Friday, May 1 until 7am, Sunday, May 3 the event will be priced at £19.95 / €24.95 across all self-service bookings (via remote control or online) or £24.95 / €29.95 if booked via the phone, but note an additional £2 booking fee if via an agent still applies.
It can be booked in the following ways:
- Via your Sky remote: Press box office, select sports and events, use the arrow buttons to highlight the event, press select and the buy screen will be displayed, press select to confirm your order. Enter your pin if prompted.
- Online: www.sky.com/orderboxoffice
- Phone: 03442 410888 (there may be a £2 booking fee. There is a £5 / €5 surcharge for bookings made via the phone from midnight, Friday, May 1 to 7.00am, Sunday, May 3).
Can you book the fight and record it?
Yes if you book via your Sky remote, but no if you book over the phone or online.
What are the undercard fights and when do they start?
- Vasyl Lomachenko v Gamalier Rodriguez, scheduled to start 2.15am UK time.
- Leo Santa Cruz v Jose Cayetano, scheduled to follow straight after Lomachenko v Rodriguez.