Jason Day - Profile
Jason Day: Fourth at recent US Open
The Aussie has taken to majors like a duck to water and already has five top four finishes.
* Born in Queensland to Filipino mother and Irish Australian father.
* Runner-up in 2011 Masters, 2011 US Open and 2013 US Open. 3rd in 2013 Masters. 7 top 10s in his 16 major starts.
* Held lead on back nine of both 2013 Masters and 2013 US Open.
* 2014 WGC-Accenture Match Play champion (beat Victor Dubuisson in final).
* 1 other PGA Tour win - two-shot victory at 2010 Byron Nelson Championship.
* Career-high world ranking of No.4 in February, 2014. End of year ranking - 2009: 140th, 2010: 38th, 2011: 8th, 2012: 37th, 2013: 11th.
* 2 Presidents Cup appearances. Joint top scorer for Internationals (3.5pts) in defeat at Muirfield Village in 2013.
* Two top 10s in four US PGA starts: 10th in 2010 and 8th in 2013.
- Nationality: Australia
- Date Of Birth: 12/11/1987
- Birth Place: Beaudesert, Australia
- Height: 6ft 0
|2018||The Memorial Tournament||T44||68+68+74+74||284||-4|
|2018||The Players Championship||T5||69+67+71+68||275||-13|
|2018||Wells Fargo Championship||1||69+67+67+69||272||-12|
|2018||Zurich Classic of New Orleans||T34||64+74+67+74||279||-9|
|2018||Arnold Palmer Invitational||T22||73+71+67+72||283||-5|
|The Open Championship||-||-||-||T4||T57||T32||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||-||-||T15||T8||-|
Jason Day News
Jason Day almost aced the par-three 17th hole on his way to winning the Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow.
Jason Day captured his 12th PGA Tour title with a commanding display at the Wells Fargo Championship.
Former world No 1 Jason Day has parted ways with his long-time caddie Colin Swatton.
Players and pundits took to Twitter in droves on Saturday at the US Open to deliver damning verdicts on Phil Mickelson.
Phil Mickelson was handed a two-shot penalty during the third round of the US Open, but should he have been punished further?
With Rory McIlroy closing in on four years without a major, Paul McGinley explains what he needs to address to get back to the top of the world.