Jason Day - Profile
Jason Day: Fourth at recent US Open
The Aussie has taken to majors like a duck to water and already has five top four finishes.
* Born in Queensland to Filipino mother and Irish Australian father.
* Runner-up in 2011 Masters, 2011 US Open and 2013 US Open. 3rd in 2013 Masters. 7 top 10s in his 16 major starts.
* Held lead on back nine of both 2013 Masters and 2013 US Open.
* 2014 WGC-Accenture Match Play champion (beat Victor Dubuisson in final).
* 1 other PGA Tour win - two-shot victory at 2010 Byron Nelson Championship.
* Career-high world ranking of No.4 in February, 2014. End of year ranking - 2009: 140th, 2010: 38th, 2011: 8th, 2012: 37th, 2013: 11th.
* 2 Presidents Cup appearances. Joint top scorer for Internationals (3.5pts) in defeat at Muirfield Village in 2013.
* Two top 10s in four US PGA starts: 10th in 2010 and 8th in 2013.
- Nationality: Australia
- Date Of Birth: 12/11/1987
- Birth Place: Beaudesert, Australia
- Height: 6ft0
|2015||TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola||T10||69+71+70+68||278||-2|
|2015||Deutsche Bank Championship||T12||68+68+73+69||278||-6|
|2015||US PGA Championship||1||68+67+66+67||268||268|
|2015||WGC - Bridgestone Invitational||T12||69+69+70+69||277||-3|
|The Open Championship||T4||T57||T32||-||T30||T60||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||T15||T8||-||-||T10||-|
Jason Day News
Jason Day extended his lead to five shots at the halfway stage of the BMW Championship thanks to an eagle at his last hole on Friday.
Luke Donald and Graeme McDowell will challenge a strong field at the RBC Canadian Open, live on Sky Sports from Thursday.
The PGA Tour heads to Glen Abbey Golf Club in Oakville, Ontario, for this week's RBC Canadian Open, where Ben Coley is opposing Jason Day.
Watch as European Tour professionals are quizzed about the celebrities on show at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship.
As world No 1 Jordan Spieth is named the PGA Tour's Player of the Year, we look back at his record-breaking 2015.
With anchored putting banned from next year, watch top official John Paramor explain to Alan Hansen what will be allowed.