Blogs & Opinion
Ed Chamberlin explains why Tejay van Garderen is capable of plucking the Tour de France's Yellow Jersey.
Alex Hammond looks ahead to a massive weekend of racing and gives her Breeders' Cup tips.
New world champion Mark Selby's the master of match play, says Neal Foulds - but what's next for Ronnie?
Sky Sports Experts and Columnists:
The Premier League's return, F1's finale and a huge game for England at Twickenham have Ed Chamberlin licking his lips.
Keith Andrews blogs on a successful weekend for new managers at Watford, Bolton and Cardiff.
Keith Andrews blogs on Bournemouth's rout of Birmingham, and the factors that led to that result.
Tony Bellew fully deserved the win, says Jim Watt, but he still questions the move to cruiserweight.
Best of the Blogs:
Most Popular Posts:
- 1. Phil Clarke - Hero of our game (32)
- 2. Johnny Nelson - Rise to the occasion (26)
- 3. Phil Clarke - Devils advocate (13)
- 4. Glenn McCrory - Solo struggles? (9)
- 5. Glenn McCrory - Robbed by his rivals (8)
- 6. Phil Clarke - Challenging times (7)
- 7. Johnny Nelson - Kell of a risk (7)
- 8. Phil Clarke - Team of the season (7)
- 9. Johnny Nelson - Out of time? (6)
- 10. Luke Dorn - Official procedures (5)
Sky Sports Experts:
- Chris Kamara - It's a 'no-brainer' for Liverpool to secure Steven Gerrard's future, says Kammy
- Martin Tyler - Martin Tyler's stats and facts: Manchester derby omens
- Ed Chamberlin - Red-hot Alexis Sanchez could be the scourge of Manchester United, says Ed Chamberlin
- Andy Walker - Ronny Deila should be worried for Celtic future, says Andy Walker
- Niall Quinn - John O'Shea's milestone goal shows Republic of Ireland's 'never say die' approach, says Niall Quinn
- Alan Smith - Jack Wilshere flourishing in different role for England, says Alan Smith
- Dwight Yorke - 'Terrific' Alexis Sanchez consistently delivering for Arsenal, says Dwight Yorke
- Dewi Morris - Dewi Morris looks at the five things England have to change to get back to winning ways
- Stuart Barnes - Stuart Barnes says Stuart Lancaster's selection policy is under scrutiny after England's loss to South Africa
- Wayne Mardle - Phil Taylor's Grand Slam win makes him World Championship favourite, insists Wayne Mardle
Cem Takaci on Making his mark
"Hi Guillem, all of this hype sourounding jose mourinho and the saying that the wave is swinging for real madrid right now. But once Jose leaves and it does seem that he will if not this... " View all comments
Gary Bennett on Reading crashers
"Leeds have thrown away too many games this season with our dodgy defence conceding too many soft goals.Scoring goals has not been a problem and i think the play offs are still there to ... " View all comments
Stuart Mcdermott on The thin blue line
"Jamie, superb article as always! I have to say that, as always, you're spot on. Arsenal have no momentum going into the last 5 games and i can't see them getting the results they ... " View all comments
Siyavuya Zamxaka on Awesome foursome
"wonderfull column as always...I think Madrid have a better chance of winning the Cup game in all of these 4 games. This is because Mourinho can play any system and not worry about how ... " View all comments
Trevor Fuller on Running on empty
"Hi Phil, Another interesting & thought-provoking article here! One thing I'd like to know is, if you compare this situation currently with clubs in the NRL in Australia or New ... " View all comments