Blogs & Opinion
Rod Harrington reflects on a thrilling World Darts Championship and reviews the Premier League picks.
New world champion Mark Selby's the master of match play, says Neal Foulds - but what's next for Ronnie?
Sky Sports Experts and Columnists:
Glenn McCrory believes Kevin Mitchell's win over Daniel Estrada will spread fear into the world's best.
With a full Premier League schedule this weekend, Paul Merson tips wins for Arsenal, Stoke and Southampton
Jamie Carragher talks Gabriel Paulista, Southampton's top-four chances and Aston Villa's struggles in his latest column.
Rob Lee looks forward to a huge week as most of the golfing elite are on show in Phoenix and Dubai.
The Premier League's return, F1's finale and a huge game for England at Twickenham have Ed Chamberlin licking his lips.
Keith Andrews blogs on a successful weekend for new managers at Watford, Bolton and Cardiff.
Most Popular Posts:
- 1. Phil Clarke - Hero of our game (32)
- 2. Johnny Nelson - Rise to the occasion (26)
- 3. Phil Clarke - Challenging times (7)
- 4. Phil Clarke - Team of the season (7)
- 5. Johnny Nelson - Out of time? (6)
- 6. Luke Dorn - Official procedures (5)
- 7. Stevo - Manchester magic (4)
- 8. Phil Clarke - Rules of the gain? (4)
- 9. Glenn McCrory - Manny happy returns (4)
- 10. Will Greenwood - Team Toulon (4)
Sky Sports Experts:
- Paul Merson - Merson's predictions: Three points in the bag for Arsenal, Stoke and Southampton
- Chris Kamara - Chris Kamara's weekend review: Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea under the spotlight
- Martin Tyler - Martin Tyler's stats and facts: Manchester United's best forward and who has scored four at Chelsea
- Andy Walker - Scottish football: Delicate Rangers need investment to survive, says Andy Walker
- Niall Quinn - Niall Quinn: Chelsea have sent out a message with Swansea romp... over to you Manchester City
- Dewi Morris - Ford must take the opportunity afforded by Farrell injury, says Dewi Morris
- Jonathan Davies - Jonathan Davies blog: We aim to achieve success, not avoid failure
- Rupert Cox - The Off Load: Rupert Cox's best and worst from the last week in the world of rugby
- Will Greenwood - Will Greenwood says scrapping the salary cap could harm the growth of rugby in England
- David Lloyd - Cricket World Cup 2015: England's batting looks short of power, says David Lloyd
- Shane Warne - Michael Clarke: Australia need skipper back to win World Cup, says Shane Warne
- Rob Lee - Rob Lee on why the 'Desert Double' could be one of the golfing weeks of the year
- Ewen Murray - Ewen Murray hails Branden Grace's win in Doha and suggests calling an end to appearance fees
- Richard Boxall - Boxy's Review of 2014
Cem Takaci on Making his mark
"Hi Guillem, all of this hype sourounding jose mourinho and the saying that the wave is swinging for real madrid right now. But once Jose leaves and it does seem that he will if not this... " View all comments
Gary Bennett on Reading crashers
"Leeds have thrown away too many games this season with our dodgy defence conceding too many soft goals.Scoring goals has not been a problem and i think the play offs are still there to ... " View all comments
Stuart Mcdermott on The thin blue line
"Jamie, superb article as always! I have to say that, as always, you're spot on. Arsenal have no momentum going into the last 5 games and i can't see them getting the results they ... " View all comments
Siyavuya Zamxaka on Awesome foursome
"wonderfull column as always...I think Madrid have a better chance of winning the Cup game in all of these 4 games. This is because Mourinho can play any system and not worry about how ... " View all comments
Trevor Fuller on Running on empty
"Hi Phil, Another interesting & thought-provoking article here! One thing I'd like to know is, if you compare this situation currently with clubs in the NRL in Australia or New ... " View all comments