Blogs & Opinion
New world champion Mark Selby's the master of match play, says Neal Foulds - but what's next for Ronnie?
Sky Sports Experts and Columnists:
Luka Modric's absence through injury is a huge miss for Real Madrid, according to Guillem Balague.
In his latest column Peter Beagrie talks East Anglian derby, Bournemouth's struggles and slams Blackpool's owners.
Who scored the latest Premier League goal? What would the table look like without late goals? Martin knows...
The Premier League's return, F1's finale and a huge game for England at Twickenham have Ed Chamberlin licking his lips.
Keith Andrews blogs on a successful weekend for new managers at Watford, Bolton and Cardiff.
Most Popular Posts:
- 1. Phil Clarke - Hero of our game (32)
- 2. Phil Clarke - Challenging times (7)
- 3. Phil Clarke - Team of the season (7)
- 4. Johnny Nelson - Out of time? (6)
- 5. Luke Dorn - Official procedures (5)
- 6. Stevo - Manchester magic (4)
- 7. Will Greenwood - Team Toulon (4)
- 8. Phil Clarke - Rules of the gain? (4)
- 9. Glenn McCrory - Manny happy returns (4)
- 10. Phil Clarke - Safety first (3)
Sky Sports Experts:
- Chris Kamara - Weekend Review: Why QPR must make decision soon and Louis van Gaal must be less accommodating
- Martin Tyler - Martin Tyler's stats and facts: Most goals from the bench and longest runs without back-to-back wins
- Niall Quinn - Niall Quinn: Chelsea have sent out a message with Swansea romp... over to you Manchester City
- Rupert Cox - The Off Load: Rupert Cox's best and worst from the last week in the world of rugby
- Mark Butcher - New Zealand look 'the complete World Cup outfit' under Brendon McCullum
- Mike Atherton - World Cup: England know 10 of their 11 players for opener with Australia, says Michael Atherton
- Richard Isaacs - Big Bash League 2014-15: Statistician Richard Isaacs reveals the tournament's key numbers
- Shane Warne - Michael Clarke: Australia need skipper back to win World Cup, says Shane Warne
- Women's cricket - Kate Cross blog: 'England Women didn't play best cricket in ODIs but New Zealand deserve plaudits'
- David Livingstone - Rory McIlroy's class capped the best Desert Swing ever, says David Livingstone
- Neil Reynolds - Super Bowl XLIX: Is Tom Brady the best QB ever? Why did Pete Carroll make that call?
Cem Takaci on Making his mark
"Hi Guillem, all of this hype sourounding jose mourinho and the saying that the wave is swinging for real madrid right now. But once Jose leaves and it does seem that he will if not this... " View all comments
Gary Bennett on Reading crashers
"Leeds have thrown away too many games this season with our dodgy defence conceding too many soft goals.Scoring goals has not been a problem and i think the play offs are still there to ... " View all comments
Stuart Mcdermott on The thin blue line
"Jamie, superb article as always! I have to say that, as always, you're spot on. Arsenal have no momentum going into the last 5 games and i can't see them getting the results they ... " View all comments
Siyavuya Zamxaka on Awesome foursome
"wonderfull column as always...I think Madrid have a better chance of winning the Cup game in all of these 4 games. This is because Mourinho can play any system and not worry about how ... " View all comments
Trevor Fuller on Running on empty
"Hi Phil, Another interesting & thought-provoking article here! One thing I'd like to know is, if you compare this situation currently with clubs in the NRL in Australia or New ... " View all comments