Blogs & Opinion
- Adam Smith
- Ed Robinson
- Eddie Hearn
- Glenn McCrory
- Jim Watt
- Johnny Nelson
- Ricky's Diary
- The Panel
- Wayne McCullough
Boxing Experts and Columnists:
Jamie Moore says boxing will do all it can to get Anthony Crolla back in the ring following his injuries.
Jamie Moore is excited by Dereck Chisora v Tyson Fury but says neither are England's best heavyweight
Tony Bellew fully deserved the win, says Jim Watt, but he still questions the move to cruiserweight.
Luke Campbell is unbelievable but Tommy Coyle can make him sink or swim, says Jamie Moore.
Luke Campbell and Tommy Coyle have tough tests ahead but Jamie Moore expects them to triumph.
Johnny Nelson believes Josh Warrington's ascent can't be questioned - and the world title may be next.
With the big domestic fights dominating, Glenn McCrory says British boxing has never been better.
Anthony Joshua is going for his first title at the O2 Arena and Jamie Moore says it's time to take the L-plates off!
Best of the Blogs:
Glenn McCrory laughs off the idea of a third fight between Carl Froch and George Groves. For now...
Most Popular Posts:
- 1. Johnny Nelson - Rise to the occasion (26)
- 2. Glenn McCrory - Solo struggles? (9)
- 3. Johnny Nelson - Kell of a risk (7)
- 4. Johnny Nelson - Out of time? (6)
- 5. Glenn McCrory - Manny happy returns (4)
- 6. Glenn McCrory - A little respect (2)
- 7. Jim Watt - Bute to bounce back (1)
- 8. Jim Watt - Selby the star turn (1)