Le Havre have settled their dispute with Man Utd over Paul Pogba's move to the Premier League club.
French club reaches agreement with United
Le Havre have confirmed they have settled their dispute with Manchester United over Paul Pogba's move to the Premier League club.
The Ligue 2 side had accused United of illegally poaching the 17-year-old Frenchman from their academy last August while United said they had not broken any rules.
Le Havre asked Fifa to investigate the case of Pogba, who they said had agreed to join them only to leave for United.
Last October, United stated the midfielder had been authorised by Fifa to register as a player at Old Trafford, but the French club refuted the decision as a non-event.
However, on Thursday, Le Havre said: "Le Havre and Manchester United are satisfied to have reached an agreement regarding Paul Pogba's integration to the Manchester United squad."
The case was similar to that of Premier League rivals Chelsea, who were banned by Fifa from signing players until January 2011 for improper conduct when they acquired Gael Kakuta from French Ligue 1 club Lens in 2007.
The ban was later lifted after the two clubs reached an agreement.