Friday 10 June 2016 11:50, UK
Liverpool attacker Philippe Coutinho says he is unaware of any offer from Paris Saint-Germain.
Coutinho, who hit a hat-trick on international duty with Brazil at Copa America on Wednesday, scored 12 goals and added seven assists in an impressive campaign for Liverpool last season.
But Dani Alves has urged his Brazil team-mate to consider leaving Anfield this summer, suggesting "he has the quality to play for Barcelona", and earlier this week reports in France claimed PSG had made an opening offer.
But when asked about interest from the Ligue 1 champions, Coutinho said: "As far as I know, there's no offer. I'm here with the national team, and this subject is for my representatives.
"More important for me is to be here, focused on the national team and having a good tournament. That's where my head is at."
Coutinho dominated Liverpool's end-of-season awards, winning four accolades, including Player of the Year and Goal of the Season.
He's now at Copa America with Brazil, and helped his country to coast to a 7-1 Group B victory over Haiti in Orlando on Wednesday, with their final group match to come against Peru on Monday.