Thursday 7 May 2015 13:03, UK
Yaya Toure's agent has told Sky Sports News HQ he is '90% certain' the midfielder will leave Manchester City this summer.
Dimitri Seluk, who has represented Touré throughout his career, has confirmed there are three clubs chasing the Ivory Coast international, but he will not decide where his future lies until the end of the season.
Reports suggest Inter Milan and Paris Saint-Germain are two clubs keen on the 31-year-old, who has struggled to capture his best form as City conceded the title to Chelsea this season.
Seluk has confirmed he is in London and is hoping to meet Manchester City to discuss Toure's future in the near-future, although he says no date has been set for a meeting.
He told Sky Sports News HQ: "It's 90% certain he'll leave Manchester City this summer. Nothing has been decided - we are waiting until the end of the season."
Touré has two years left on his contract, having signed a new four-year deal in 2013. He moved to the Etihad from Barcelona for £24million in 2010.
Touré has made over 200 appearances for City and scored 62 goals in all competitions.
This time last year, speculation over Touré's future was ramped up after it was reported the player was unhappy at not receiving a birthday cake from the club, which both Seluk and Touré were quick to dismiss.
And as Touré's 32nd birthday rolls around again on May 13, Seluk joked; "I have come to London to bring Yaya a birthday cake and I want to check that Manchester City buy Yaya a cake for his birthday too."