MONACO TO KEEP FAITH WITH PUEL
Puel`s position had been in doubt as they are unlikely to qualify for Europe this term through their league position and they lost the League Cup to Lyon on Saturday 2-1.
Campora is adamant that Puel will stay and see out his contract which runs until 2002.
"We wish to put an end to all the rumours," said Campora.
The Monaco supremo admitted that Portuguese international midfielder Francisco Da Costa was likely to leave the club, along with forward Xavier Gravelaine and goalkeeper Jean Marie Aubry, whose contracts expire at the end of the season.
Campora also revealed that they had completed a deal for on-loan Italian defender Christian Panucci.
The former Internazionale, Real Madrid and Chelsea player, who joined the club mid-season, has agreed a new five-year contract with last season's champions.
"We took up the Panucci option," said Campora."When he was loaned out by Internazionale in January, the contract outlined we could complete a transfer for five years if we took a decision before the end of April."
Meanwhile, Bordeaux chairman Jean Louis Triaud had denied reports linking Elie Baup with a move to Monaco should Puel leave.
"You will have to stop with those rumours," said Triaud. "Elie will still be Bordeaux coach next season."