Watch midweek Premier League goals on the improved Sky Sports app
Last Updated: 31/01/18 10:58pm
There is a full midweek schedule in the Premier League - and you can watch the goals as they go in on your mobile with the Sky Sports app.
Tuesday's games saw Arsenal lose at Swansea, West Ham draw with Crystal Palace in the London derby and Liverpool cruise to victory at Huddersfield.
Wednesday is not only Deadline Day, but there are seven Premier League games for your enjoyment, including Tottenham v Manchester United, and you can also stay up to date with the latest transfer dealings in our live blog.
With the Sky Sports app, you'll be able to see goals within minutes of them hitting the back of the net, as well as match highlights from all 10 games - you'll just need to log in with a free Sky iD for the full experience.
The Sky Sports mobile app is even better this season - here's a reminder of the great action at your fingertips...
In-game Premier League highlights
The Sky Sports app is the place to watch all in-game Premier League goals outside the Saturday afternoon blackout window (2.45pm to 5.15pm).
Throughout last season, Sky Sports subscribers enjoyed in-game clips of Premier League goals and other major incidents exclusively by logging into our app.
But this season, as well as in-game goal clips (from all Premier League matches outside the Saturday 3pm window) for Sky Sports subscribers, our new timeline function for Sky Sports' live Premier League matches allows you to navigate to the match incident you want to watch with a simple swipe.
Users without a Sky Sports subscription can still enjoy post-match Premier League highlights in the app shortly after the final whistle sounds, but you must log in.
How do I watch the goals during matches?
Our Sky Sports app shows:
- Highlights of all Saturday 12.45pm and 3pm Premier League games from 5.15pm
- Highlights of all other games regardless of kick-off time 15 minutes after the full-time whistle
- In-game clips and half-time highlights from all non-Saturday 3pm games
I don't have a Sky Sports subscription. How can I watch?
Non-subscribers can still watch Premier League action on their mobile from 5.15pm - or 15 minutes after the full-time whistle - if you have a Sky iD.
Simply create a Sky iD for free and get access to the following:
- All match highlights available on the Sky Sports app from 5.15pm on Saturdays and 15 minutes after full-time for all other matches, and from midnight on skysports.com
- Round-ups, including best goals and a weekly best saves, showboats, players and funnies package will also be available
- Archive footage available from the Premier League vault
But remember, you'll need a Sky iD. To create one, click here.