Everton will host Southampton at Goodison Park on the opening day of the new Premier League season.
The Blues are without a manager since the shock departure of Carlo Ancelotti to Real Madrid following the end of the 2020/21 campaign, but the new boss will welcome Ralph Hasenhuttl's side in the curtain-raiser on August 14 before a trip to Leeds on August 21.
- In full: All the 2021/22 Premier League fixtures
- Find out more about Sky Sports
- 2012/22 Premier League kits
The first Merseyside derby of the season takes place at Goodison on November 30 - a midweek encounter under the lights of the famous stadium - while the reverse fixture occurs at Anfield on April 23.
Everton make the short trip to face Burnley on Boxing Day in a repeat of the 2018/19 season, and the Blues will be hoping for the same outcome as the thumping 5-1 success at Turf Moor on that occasion. Brighton visit Goodison on New Year's Day to welcome 2022.
The 2021/22 Premier League season finishes on May 22, with Everton travelling to face Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, where they ended their 25-year wait for an away win last term.
All fixtures subject to change.
14: Southampton (h) - 3pm
21: Leeds United (a) - 3pm
28: Brighton (a) - 3pm
11: Burnley (h) - 3pm
18: Aston Villa (a) - 3pm
25: Norwich City (h) - 3pm
2: Manchester United (a) - 3pm
16: West Ham (h) - 3pm
23: Watford (h) - 3pm
30: Wolves (a) - 3pm
6: Tottenham (h) - 3pm
20: Manchester City (a) - 3pm
27: Brentford (a) - 3pm
30: Liverpool (h) - 7.45pm
4: Arsenal (h) - 3pm
11: Crystal Palace (a) - 3pm
14: Chelsea (a) - 8pm
18: Leicester (h) - 3pm
26: Burnley (a) - 3pm
28: Newcastle (h) - 3pm
1: Brighton (h) - 3pm
15: Norwich (a) - 3pm
22: Aston Villa (h) - 3pm
9: Newcastle (a) - 7.45pm
12: Leeds (h) - 3pm
19: Southampton (a) - 3pm
26: Manchester City (h) - 3pm
5: Tottenham (a) - 3pm
12: Wolves (h) - 3pm
19: Watford (a) - 3pm
2: West Ham (a) - 3pm
9: Manchester United (h) - 3pm
16: Crystal Palace (h) - 3pm
23: Liverpool (a) - 3pm
30: Chelsea (h) - 3pm
7: Leicester (a) - 3pm
15: Brentford (h) - 3pm
22: Arsenal (a) - 4pm
- 128 exclusively live Premier League matches.
- First pick of matches for every weekend of the Premier League season.
- The best punditry team in football including Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher, Jamie Redknapp, Graeme Souness, Micah Richards and Roy Keane
- Kelly Cates in the presenter's chair for Saturday Night Football and Friday Night Football. While David Jones fronts Super Sunday and Monday Night Football.
- In-game goals and clips for mobile devices from Sky Sports live matches.
- Extended highlights On Demand through Game of the Day and Match Choice.
- Sky Sports is your ultimate destination for domestic football with live coverage of the Premier League, EFL, Scottish Premiership and the recent addition of the FA Women's Super League.
- Find out more about Sky Sports
The 2021/22 Premier League will start on Saturday August 14 - 34 days after the Euro 2020 final at Wembley.
The season will end on May 22 2022, with all 10 games kicking off at the same time.
The 2021/22 EFL season will kick-off on Saturday August 7.
Next season's League One campaign will finish on the weekend of April 30 2022, with League Two and the Championship on one of May 7 and May 8 respectively.
The League One play-off final will then be held on Saturday May 21, the League Two play-off final on Saturday May 28, and the Championship play-off final on Sunday May 29.