Team news and stats ahead of Tottenham vs Norwich on Wednesday in the fifth round of the FA Cup (kick-off 7.45pm).
Hugo Lloris will still be missing for Tottenham when they host Norwich in the FA Cup. Lloris missed Sunday's Premier League defeat to Wolves with a groin injury and he will not be fit in time for Wednesday's game.
Spurs still have Harry Kane, Heung-Min Son and Moussa Sissoko out but Ryan Sessegnon (hip) is on the comeback trail and has returned to training with the squad.
Norwich will check on forward Teemu Pukki and midfielder Alexander Tettey, who both missed training through illness this week.
Defender Christoph Zimmermann has again been ruled out by a hamstring tendon problem, while goalkeeper Ralf Fahrmann is absent for personal reasons.
Centre-back Timm Klose continues his recovery from a knee problem as the Switzerland international closes in on a first-team return.
But winger Onel Hernandez (knee) and full-back Sam Byram (hamstring) remain sidelined.
When is the FA Cup sixth round draw?
The draw for the sixth round of the FA Cup takes place following the Sheffield Wednesday vs Manchester City tie.
It will take place at Hillsborough at 9.50pm subject to extra-time and penalties in that game.
1: Sheffield Wednesday or Manchester City
2: Sheffield United
4: Newcastle United
5: Leicester or Birmingham
6: Derby County or Manchester United
7: Tottenham or Norwich
- Tottenham have only progressed from one of their previous four FA Cup ties with Norwich, doing so in the most recent such encounter in January 1993.
- Norwich have won just one of their last seven away games against Spurs in all competitions (D2 L4), losing each of the last three in a row including their league game at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this season.
- Tottenham have progressed to the quarter-final on nine of the last 10 occasions they've reached this stage of the FA Cup, falling only at this hurdle in 2015-16 against Crystal Palace.
- Norwich are looking to reach the FA Cup quarter-final for the first time since 1991-92. The Canaries have been eliminated at this stage four times since then, most recently in 2011-12.
- Norwich have been eliminated from 13 of their last 15 FA Cup ties against Premier League opponents, though they did beat Burnley in the last round. The last time they knocked out two top-flight sides in the same FA Cup campaign was in 1991-92.
- Tottenham's Son Heung-min has been directly involved in 18 goals in 17 FA Cup starts, scoring 12 and assisting six.