Goals from Romelu Lukaku and former Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen saw Inter Milan through to the Europa League quarter-finals with a 2-0 win against Getafe.
In the one-off last-16 tie in Germany, the Spanish side missed a penalty after Inter opened the scoring through Lukaku, with substitute Eriksen's 83rd-minute effort securing victory.
The Serie A side will face Bayer Leverkusen or Steven Gerrard's Rangers in the last eight at the Merkur Spiel-Arena on Monday.
Two goals from Jonas Wind saw Copenhagen overcome their first-leg deficit with a 3-0 win over Istanbul Basaksehir to go through to the quarter-finals.
The Danish side, whose other goal came from Rasmus Falk, overturned a 1-0 defeat from the game in Istanbul and will play Manchester United, who eased past LASK, in the last eight match in Cologne on August 10.
Shakhtar Donetsk went through 5-1 on aggregate against Wolfsburg following a 3-0 win in the second leg, as both sides finished the game with 10 men.
The home side left it late to take the lead, with Junior Moraes opening the scoring in the 89th minute before adding a second in the third minute of added time. Manor Solomon also hit the target in between Moraes' two goals.
Shakhtar's Davit Khocholava was shown a straight red in the 67th minute, soon followed by Wolfsburg's John Anthony Brooks, who was dismissed for a second yellow card offence just three minutes later.
Last-16 ties remaining
- Wolves v Olympiakos (1-1)
- Bayer Leverkusen v Rangers (3-1)
- Basel v Eintracht Frankfurt (3-0)
- Sevilla vs Roma (single knockout game)
Quarter-final draw in full
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs Basel/Eintracht Frankfurt
- Manchester United vs Copenhagen
- Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen/Rangers
- Wolves/Olympiakos vs Sevilla/Roma
Semi-final draw in full
- Wolves/Olympiakos or Sevilla/Roma vs Manchester United or Copenhagen
- Shakhtar Donetsk or Basel/Eintracht Frankfurt v Inter Milan or Bayer Leverkusen/Rangers
Europa League: key dates
- Europa League last-16: August 6 (kick-off 5.55pm, 8pm BST)
- Europa League quarter-finals: August 10/11 (8pm BST)
- Europa League semi-finals: August 16/17 (8pm BST)
- Europa League final: August 21 (8pm BST)