Philippe Coutinho has been filmed training on his own after reporting for international duty with Brazil.
Coutinho has not played for Liverpool this term and last featured for the club during the Audi Cup in Munich during pre-season.
What to do with Coutinho?
Watch The Debate panelists discuss Coutinho's Liverpool future on Monday night's show...
Jurgen Klopp said Coutinho, who handed in a transfer request earlier this month, was not available for Reds selection - first due to a back injury, and later due to illness.
But the 25-year-old appears to have overcome those issues if the footage of him training with Brazil ahead of their forthcoming World Cup Qualifiers with Ecuador and Colombia is anything to go by.
In a video released on Twitter by the Brazilian Football Federation (CBF), the Liverpool playmaker is seen sprinting before guiding the ball into the back of the net with both feet, although he is not currently involved in full-contact training with the rest of the squad.
The Brazil international missed Sunday's 4-0 Premier League demolition of Arsenal but appears to be in good shape now, judging by comments made by Rio-based doctor and long-time friend Michael Simoni.
Dr Simoni, who performed shoulder surgery on Coutinho a number of years ago, told ESPN Brazil: "He's a bit anxious about the possibility of changing club
"Of course we talked about this possible transfer, about the things that are in his heart right now. His back pains, in my opinion, are explained by this anxiety. Muscular tension normally does that."
Live Premier League
Coutinho has been heavily linked with Barcelona since his compatriot Neymar left the Nou Camp for Paris Saint-Germain in a £198m world-record deal.
Barcelona have seen three bids for Coutinho - the last worth £118m including add-ons - rejected this month, but the Catalans could try and tempt Liverpool with a late offer before the transfer window slams shut.
Barcelona have signed five players so far this summer and completed a club-record deal for Ousmane Dembele on Monday.
Liverpool agreed a club-record deal of their own on Monday, rubber-stamping a deal which will see RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita arrive at Anfield next summer.
The Reds have also seen two big-money bids rejected for Monaco winger Thomas Lemar.