Burnley fixtures: Kick-off times and dates
Burnley's rearranged games for the Premier League restart
Last Updated: 03/07/20 6:31pm
The details of Burnley's fixtures for the Premier League restart have been confirmed with their opening game live on Sky Sports against Man City.
Burnley fans can watch their club again on Sky Sports three days later when Watford visit Turf Moor, with their match against Sheffield United also to be shown live.
Sky Sports will show 64 live Premier League games when the season resumes. In addition to the 39 matches already scheduled to be broadcast exclusively live on Sky Sports before the coronavirus interruption, 25 more matches will be available on both Sky Sports Premier League and Sky's free-to-air Pick channel, allowing the whole nation to be part of the return of live sport.
- £18 Premier League and Football channel offer
- Premier League restart: Fixtures, kick-offs and Sky matches
- Sky to show 64 live PL games with an additional 25 free to air
- Premier League table | Results | Premier League run-in - best and worst
Free-to-watch highlights of every remaining Premier League game this season will be available from shortly after the full-time whistle on the Sky Sports website, Sky Sports App and Sky Sports Football YouTube channel.
Monday June 22
Man City v Burnley
Kick-Off: 8pm; Live on Sky Sports and Sky Pick
Thursday June 25
Burnley v Watford
Kick-off: 6pm; Live on Sky Sports and Sky Pick
Monday June 29
Crystal Palace v Burnley
- Premier League restart: The live games on Sky Sports
- NOW TV Sky Sports Month Pass for £25 a month
- Learn more about Sky Sports Crowds, Recap, Fanzone
Sunday July 5
Burnley vs Sheffield United
Kick-Off: 12pm; Sky Sports and Sky Pick
Wednesday July 8
West Ham vs Burnley
Saturday July 11
Liverpool vs Burnley
Burnley vs Wolves
Norwich vs Burnley
Burnley vs Brighton