Riyad Mahrez has refused to commit his future to Leicester but says he has withdrawn the transfer request he made in January.
The winger was the subject of four failed bids from Manchester City in the mid-season window and after a move to the Etihad did not materialise he missed training for over a week, with the Algeria international forced to deny going AWOL.
Mahrez, under contract at the King Power until June 2020, says he is "relaxed" about his situation.
"It has gone. It was in January, it's another transfer window. I am still here - I don't want to put a lot of things in my head," Mahrez told Sky Sports News, when asked whether his transfer request still stood.
He added: "I am still in contract with Leicester so at the moment I am here and we will see."
Mahrez, who first joined the Foxes in 2014, has been frustrated in his efforts to seek a new challenge by the Leicester hierarchy and insists his immediate focus is on helping Claude Puel's side enjoy a strong end to the campaign.
"With me, especially, you never know what is happening. Every time I have to go but I am still here"
"At that time I handed a transfer [request] because I had offers from Manchester City so obviously I wanted to go. But now I am still at Leicester.
"With me, especially, you never know what is happening. Every time I have to go but I am still here.
"I don't really want to talk about [whether] I am going, or staying. I just want to finish the last three games. We will see what will happen for me."
Mahrez's self-imposed exile earlier in the year saw the 27-year-old miss two fixtures before returning, as a substitute, against Pep Guardiola's City in a 5-1 defeat on February 10.
He has not scored for Leicester since back-to-back goals against Bournemouth and West Brom in March, while Puel's side have failed to earn a victory from their last four games.