Saturday 23 July 2016 15:25, UK
Borussia Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel has played down reports linking Matthias Ginter with a move to Arsenal.
Ginter was left out of Germany's squad for Euro 2016 but is viewed by Dortmund as a potential heir apparent to Mats Hummels, who was sold to Bayern Munich.
The 22-year-old, who joined Dortmund from Freiburg in 2014, did not travel with the rest of the squad on their preseason tour to China, reportedly because of an infection.
His absence has led to questions about his future at the Westfalenstadion, but Tuchel is adamant he is not for sale.
"With Ginter, I think everything is said," Tuchel said. "German clubs wanted to sign him and now English clubs want to sign him.
"I don't know if everything is true or it is just rumours but we made our point clear - Matthias is our player and stays our player."
Tuchel also said he is glad to have defender Neven Subotic back after the collapse of his move to Middlesbrough.
Subotic had been on the verge of an £8m move to Middlesbrough and was shown around the club's facilities earlier this month, but the 27-year-old Serbian international is likely to be out for the rest of 2016 as he requires surgery on a rib problem.
"I am not disappointed that Nevan comes back," Tuchel said. "I am disappointed because it was his wish to get the transfer and to play in England and to play for Middlesbrough so I am sorry for him.
"For me he is welcome, he is our player still. He has a contract.
"He needs to have surgery. That is latest information I have so he will get all our support to come back strong. He will get all the support every player gets who is with our squad."