Thursday 14 May 2015 15:19, UK
Borussia Dortmund's chief executive says there will not be a major overhaul this summer and only probably two players will be sold.
Head coach Jurgen Klopp will depart at the end of the season after seven years in charge and out-of-contract Ilkay Gundogan is set to leave along with the retiring Sebastian Kehl.
There has also been speculation over the futures of other players, including Mats Hummels, Kevin Grosskreutz and Neven Subotic.
But CEO Hans Joachim Watzke told Reuters: "There will be no major overhaul. Last year one player left (Robert Lewandowski), this year it is probably two.
"Everything else is still open. So yes, there will be change but not a complete overhaul of the team. As for any of the other cases, I will not talk about names."
Dortmund have endured a disappointing season but could still salvage some silverware with a German Cup final against VfL Wolfsburg to come later this month.
They can also still clinch a Europa League spot with a sixth or even a seventh-place finish if Wolfsburg win the cup.
"We have managed to stabilise throughout the season but we have to wait until the end to see what comes out," Watzke said.
Dortmund were in last place as recently as February before a comeback lifted them to seventh with two matches remaining.
"Obviously our position after the 32nd matchday is much more relaxed than after the 19th matchday," Watzke said.
"The most important issue for us is to make the Europa League qualification. That is our number one target. That translates into about 30 million euros ($34.18 million) in revenues for us next season.
"Winning the German Cup is big because it is a title and going to Berlin is added motivation but I would like the team to have already qualified for the Europa League when we go to play the final at the end of the month."