Sky Go - our award-winning mobile video service lets you watch the shows you love from Sky whenever and wherever you want - at no extra cost for all Sky TV customers.
Sky Go Extra lets Sky TV customers download popular TV shows and movies via WiFi to watch on up to four devices. The content available for download depends on your Sky TV subscription.
- Watch Sky TV live or On Demand on your compatible laptop, mobile or tablet
- Over 1000 movies On Demand, hundreds of entertainment programmes, sports highlights and a great range of kids shows
- Watch up to 73 live channels available depending on your Sky TV subscription, including:
- Sky Atlantic, Sky 1, Sky Living and Sky Arts 1
- A wide range of entertainment channels including MTV, Comedy Central, Fox and Dave.
- All Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports F1 and Eurosport
- All 11 Sky Cinema Channels and Film 4
- Nine kids channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel
- Swap in a new device at any timeincluding iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Xbox 360, PC and Mac
- Watch live on up to 4 devices at the same time depending on your subscription
- Remote Record/Download programmes to your Sky box
SKY GO EXTRA - ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR UPGRADING SKY TV CUSTOMERS
• Download selected On Demand content depending on your Sky TV subscription to PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
• Watch downloaded content anywhere, even without WiFi or 3G/4G
• Register up to four devices
• Watch live on up to two devices at the same time (streaming)
Watching Sky Go on your smartphone through a 3G/4G connection will use data and contribute to the monthly allowance set by your mobile network operator. Exceeding this could result in significant charges. For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Sky Go is not supported on any device where limitations included within the device operating system have been removed or tampered with (aka Jailbreaking).
Sky Go is not compatible with the following devices: 1st/2nd/3rd generation iPod touch, iPhone 2G and iPhone 3G. We recommend using Sky Go on iPhones running iOS8.1 and above. The service is available in the UK and Ireland. Mobile network and/or WiFi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information