Team news, stats and prediction ahead of Chelsea vs Norwich in the Premier League on Tuesday (kick-off 8.15pm).
- Premier League: The live games on Sky Sports
- Watch all 11 Sky Sports channels for £18 a month
- NOW TV Sky Sports Month Pass for £25 a month
N'Golo Kante will miss Chelsea's Premier League clash with Norwich due to a hamstring injury.
The France midfielder remains sidelined for Tuesday's crucial encounter, but could yet be fit for Sunday's FA Cup semi-final against Manchester United.
Defender Andreas Christensen came off at half-time in the 3-0 loss at Sheffield United, but has shaken off a knock.
Norwich will be without Ondrej Duda at Stamford Bridge after he was given permission to return to his parent club Hertha Berlin.
The Slovakian was an unused substitute during Saturday's 4-0 defeat to West Ham, which confirmed the Canaries' relegation and as a result the loanee has been allowed to go back to Germany early.
Boss Daniel Farke will also be without Moritz Leitner (hernia) plus defenders Grant Hanley, Christoph Zimmermann and Sam Byram (all hamstring).
How to follow
Chelsea vs Norwich is live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event from 8pm; kick-off 8.15pm. Sky Sports customers can watch in-game clips in the live match blog on the Sky Sports website and app. Highlights will also be published on the Sky Sports digital platforms and the Sky Sports Football YouTube channel shortly after the final whistle.
Live Premier League
This is a game Chelsea have to win. You could see the result at Sheffield United coming - the Blades had so much more than them.
It looked as though Sheffield United and Wolves were going to blow it and it would be a straight shootout between Manchester United, Chelsea and Leicester, but all of a sudden those teams are back in it as well. Manchester City have won their case so only two positions are up for grabs.
Chelsea have some awkward games to come, Wolves at home and Liverpool away being the two tough ones after Norwich. You win this and you could be in a position to take a point against Wolves and see what Liverpool bring. The pressure is on Chelsea, but I do not see this as anything other than a Chelsea win.
Their position and mindset is simple. Do they want Champions League football? This could ease the pain a bit for Chelsea, as the teams around them still have tough games. Man Utd are strong favourites but this is one where they simply have to get the job done. This is one that is not difficult to call, and an attack-minded Chelsea side will win this one.
CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-0 (5/1 with Sky Bet)
- Latest confirmed Premier League games live on Sky Sports
- Liverpool trophy lift to be live on Sky Sports on Wednesday July 22
- All matches on final weekend of Premier League season will kick off at 4pm on Sunday July 26
- In total, Sky Sports is showing 64 matches from the Premier League's restart - 39 exclusive to subscribers and an extra 25 available on Sky's free-to-air channel 'Pick'
- Get Sky Sports - £18 Premier League and Football channel offer
It's set to be an enthralling finish to the season and you can follow all the drama with Sky Sports as the battle for survival and the race for Europe reaches a climax.
Sky Sports has launched a host of innovative new features and updates to give fans an even more immersive experience and share the moments live with family and friends on virtual platforms.
You can also follow the action with our dedicated live blogs on the Sky Sports website and app, and watch free match highlights from every game shortly after full-time on our digital platforms and YouTube channel.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 16 meetings with Norwich in all competitions (W11 D5), since a 0-3 loss in December 1994.
- After winning their first two Premier League away games against Chelsea (September 1992 and October 1993), Norwich are winless in their last six league visits to Stamford Bridge (D1 L5).
- Last time out versus Sheffield United, Chelsea lost by a three-goal margin for only the second time in the Premier League this season (also 0-4 vs Man Utd in August). They've only lost consecutive Premier League games by a three-goal margin on two previous occasions (February 2018 and October 1995).
- Chelsea have won their last four Premier League matches at Stamford Bridge, scoring at least two goals in each victory. The Blues last won five consecutively at home in the Premier League in December 2017, during a run of seven wins under Antonio Conte.
- This is the sixth time a side is facing Chelsea in their first Premier League match following relegation - Chelsea have won all previous five, most recently against Cardiff in 2013-14.
- Norwich have lost 24 Premier League games this season - they've never lost more in a league campaign in their history.
- Norwich are currently on a run of seven consecutive Premier League defeats - they've never lost eight consecutive league games in their history.