Team news and stats ahead of Everton vs West Brom in the Premier League on Saturday (kick-off 12.30pm).
- 146 live PL games + EFL for just £18 p/m | All Sky Sports' offers for the new season
- Live on Sky Sports | 146 Premier League games to be shown live on Sky Sports
Everton are down to just two fit centre-backs for the visit of West Brom after Jarrad Branthwaite was ruled out for up to five weeks with an ankle injury.
With Mason Holgate already sidelined by a toe problem which could keep him out until the end of October, manager Carlo Ancelotti is left with just Michael Keane and Yerry Mina for the positions in central defence.
Midfielder Alex Iwobi is back in contention after a minor knock but Ancelotti, who made 10 changes for the midweek win over Salford, is likely to recall all his first-choice players including the likes of James Rodriguez, Allan and Abdoulaye Doucoure.
Matt Phillips and Conor Townsend could be in West Brom's Premier League squad for the first time this season.
Both players missed the opening-day defeat to Leicester - Phillips with a back injury and Townsend due to an ankle problem - but they each featured against Harrogate in midweek in the Carabao Cup.
Baggies boss Slaven Bilic has signed young midfielder Conor Gallagher on loan from Chelsea in time for the match on Saturday but fellow new recruit Branislav Ivanovic is still building up his fitness. Ahmed Hegazi (hamstring) and Kenneth Zohore (calf) remain doubts.
How to follow
Follow Everton vs West Brom in our dedicated live match blog. Highlights will also be published on the Sky Sports digital platforms and the Sky Sports Football YouTube channel shortly after the final whistle.
Watch the Premier League live on Sky Sports
One hundred and forty-six Premier League games will be shown live on Sky Sports in the 2020/21 season, with an additional six matches added in September.
The Premier League has further increased the number of televised games this season from 200 to 231, with over half of the extra fixtures set to be shown live on Sky Sports.
Overall, Sky Sports will be showing 146 Premier League matches live throughout the 2020/21 season, continuing to bring you all the latest twists, turns and shocks at the home of the Premier League.
There will also be two additional midweek programmes - one will be played across the weeks commencing January 11 and 18 and the second will be in the week commencing May 10. All of these games will be broadcast live.
You can also follow the action with our dedicated live blogs on the Sky Sports website and app, and watch free match highlights from every game shortly after full-time on our digital platforms and YouTube channel.
- Everton have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League encounters with West Bromwich Albion (W5 D5), a 0-1 reverse at Goodison Park in February 2016 under Roberto Martínez.
- West Brom have only won two of their 12 Premier League visits to Goodison Park (D4 L6), and just two of their last 19 away games at Everton in the top-flight overall (D8 L9).
- Against no side have West Brom kept more clean sheets in the Premier League than they have against Everton (8, level with Sunderland).
- Everton are winless in their last four home league meetings with newly promoted opposition (D1 L3), this after having won 10 in a row against promoted sides at Goodison Park beforehand.
- Following their 1-0 win at Spurs on MD1, Everton are looking for back-to-back victories at the start of a Premier League campaign for the first time since 2012-13.
- West Bromwich Albion haven't lost their first away game in any of their last six Premier League campaigns (W2 D4). Indeed, the Baggies have kept a clean sheet in each of their last five such games, with three goalless draws followed by 1-0 wins over Crystal Palace (2016-17) and Burnley (2017-18).