Leicester vs Watford preview
Watch free match highlights after full-time on Sky Sports website and app; sign up for midweek goal alerts with Football Score Centre
Last Updated: 03/12/19 4:37pm
Team news, stats and prediction ahead of Leicester vs Watford in the Premier League on Wednesday.
Demarai Gray is Leicester's only injury doubt to face Watford, but Brendan Rodgers has confirmed he will rotate his side through a busy December.
Watford will hope to have Craig Dawson, Tom Cleverley and Kiko Femenia back after all picked up knocks but Christian Kabasele, Daryl Janmaat, Sebastian Prodl and Danny Welbeck are all ruled out.
How to follow
Follow the action with our dedicated live blog. Highlights of the game will be published shortly after full-time on the Sky Sports website and app plus the Sky Sports Football YouTube channel.
- Leicester have won all five of their Premier League home games against Watford, scoring 10 goals and conceding just one. It's their best 100 per cent home record against an opponent in the competition.
- Watford have just eight points from their 14 Premier League games this season - just four of the previous 14 clubs to have eight or fewer points from their opening 14 games in the competition have survived relegation, with Sunderland in 2013-14 the last to do so.
- Leicester City have named the same team in six consecutive Premier League matches - they have never done so in seven games in a row, with Wolves the last team to do so between August and October 2018 (nine in a row).
- Since Brendan Rodgers' first Premier League game in charge on March 3rd, Leicester striker Jamie Vardy has scored 22 goals, six more than any other player.
- Watford have scored with just 5.2% of their shots in the Premier League this season, the worst conversion ratio in the division; opponents Leicester have the best ratio (16.1%).
Where did Kelechi Iheanacho pull that from? When you mention Brendan Rodgers, he is a manager that makes players better. He's able to find something from players which you would not expect. Iheanacho is a decent player but he's a bag of nerves in front of goal. That only improves with confidence. It can eat away at you but Rodgers gave him confidence to perform.
I am not surprised Quique Sanchez Flores has gone, but the names and replacements being branded about are British ones. The Watford players will be wondering what is happening? Players do not relate to managing directors and they need information otherwise the excuse book is right out in front of them. They are staring down at it at the moment. This is going to be a very comfortable 3-0 Leicester win.
The Premier League action keeps coming - make sure you don't miss a thing by signing up for goal alerts with the Sky Sports Score Centre app.
Download the Score Centre app for iOS devices or Android, select 'Notifications' from the 'More' section in the app main menu, then toggle on for 'Goals' to get alerts straight to your phone.
This season, you also can watch Premier League match highlights for free - without being a Sky Sports subscriber. You'll find highlights from every Premier League game - from 5.15pm on a Saturday or shortly after full-time on other days - in the Score Centre, as well as on the Sky Sports website and app plus the Sky Sports Football YouTube channel.
You can follow dedicated live blogs of every Premier League game on the Sky Sports website and app and track goals as they go in with our vidiprinter page.