Team news, stats and prediction ahead of Newcastle vs Tottenham in the Premier League on Wednesday (kick-off 6pm).
- Premier League: The live games on Sky Sports
- Watch all 11 Sky Sports channels for just £18 a month
- NOW TV Sky Sports Month Pass for £25 a month
Newcastle will be without loan signing Danny Rose for Wednesday's Premier League clash with Tottenham.
The full-back is ineligible to feature against his parent club and is likely to be joined on the sidelines by central defender Jamaal Lascelles (ankle) and midfielders Isaac Hayden and Sean Longstaff (both hamstring).
Head coach Steve Bruce also has a series of knocks to assess and will run the rule over Allan Saint-Maximin and Miguel Almiron after their exertions in recent weeks, while defenders Florian Lejeune and Ciaran Clark continue to work their way back to fitness.
Tottenham will let Serge Aurier decide whether he plays following the death of his brother on Monday.
Tanguy Ndombele suffered an injury in training and is not expected to play while Dele Alli's hamstring problem looks set to keep him out again.
Eric Dier is serving the third match of his ban and Juan Foyth (knee) is a long-term absentee.
How to follow
Keep up-to-date with our dedicated live blog, as well as highlights published on the Sky Sports digital platforms and the Sky Sports Football YouTube channel shortly after full-time.
- Learn more about Sky Sports Crowds, Recap, Fanzone
- Watch 39 Premier League & 45 EFL games exclusively live
It was a great result for Tottenham, I am not denying them that. They may not have deserved it, but it was certainly not a masterclass. Arsenal got slack and let them off the hook.
Tottenham are just trying to get through it at the minute. There is no rhythm or fluency. At the back Jose Mourinho has chopped and changed it. Toby Alderweireld comes in like I said and he scores the winner against us!
Their shape is questionable though and looking at the formation, is he going to get the shape he wants with these players? Lucas Moura will not fit into it, nor will Heung-Min Son, and Harry Kane seems to find it difficult too. Giovani Lo Celso has looked decent but defensively Spurs are a long way off.
Newcastle have run out of legs a little bit. They lost to Watford after going ahead and giving two penalties away. Newcastle are still going to be awkward for Tottenham, who will look to stay in the mix for Europe.
Jose was brought in to make the Champions League, and this team has a lot to do still. There are issues at Spurs, there's tension and a lack of positivity and for that reason I see Newcastle earning a point.
CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1 (11/1 with Sky Bet)
- Latest confirmed Premier League games live on Sky Sports
- Liverpool trophy lift to be live on Sky Sports on Wednesday, July 22
- All matches on final weekend of Premier League season will kick off at 4pm on Sunday July 26
- In total, Sky Sports is showing 64 matches from the Premier League's restart - 39 exclusive to subscribers and an extra 25 available on Sky's free-to-air channel 'Pick'
- Get Sky Sports - £18 Premier League and Football channel offer
It's set to be an enthralling finish to the season and you can follow all the drama with Sky Sports as the battle for survival and the race for Europe reaches a climax.
Sky Sports has launched a host of innovative new features and updates to give fans an even more immersive experience and share the moments live with family and friends on virtual platforms.
You can also follow the action with our dedicated live blogs on the Sky Sports website and app, and watch free match highlights from every game shortly after full-time on our digital platforms and YouTube channel.
- Newcastle are looking to record their first Premier League double over Spurs since 2015-16, following their 1-0 win at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in August.
- Tottenham have won four of their last five Premier League away games against Newcastle (L1), more than they had in their first 19 visits to St James' Park in the competition (W3 D5 L11).
- Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to record three consecutive away wins in all competitions against Newcastle for the first time since January 1975.
- Newcastle have lost just three of their 17 home games in the Premier League this season (W6 D8) - the last time they lost three or fewer home games in a Premier League campaign was in 2011-12 (three).
- No Premier League team has won more games after conceding the first goal this season than Tottenham Hotspur (4), with their 2-1 win against Arsenal last time out the fourth such occasion this term.
- Tottenham Hotspur have lost their last three away Premier League games on Wednesday, one more than they'd lost in their previous 13 such matches (W9 D2 L2).
- In his Premier League career, Tottenham boss José Mourinho has managed more games without winning at St James' Park than he has at any other stadium (7 - D3 L4). Indeed, he's lost more games there than at any other away venue in the competition.