Christian Benteke's agent Kismet Eris has told Sky Sports News HQ there is "nothing in" reports the Belgium striker is on the brink of leaving Liverpool.
Eris, who was Benteke's intermediary in the £32.5m deal that took him to Anfield last summer, insists his client wants to stay at the Reds and fight for his place this season.
Benteke has just come back from holiday after featuring in Belgium's squad at Euro 2016 and is still due more time off before his return to Jurgen Klopp's pre-season preparations.
Sky Sports News HQ reported last month that Crystal Palace had bid £25m for Benteke, with Liverpool holding out for £30m, and reports in the national press on Monday said that personal terms with Palace had been agreed, with the transfer set to be completed this week.
Sky Sports Fantasy Football
Who makes your XI this season? Pick your team here to win the £25k jackpot
But Kismet confirmed to SSNHQ that there is "nothing in these" reports and reiterated that Benteke is just one year into a five-year deal on Merseyside.
Benteke, who is also understood to be of interest to West Ham, said in March that he was finding life difficult under Klopp because he "ignores" him, but said in May that he wanted to remain at the club and would seek talks with the German when he returns for pre-season.
But he also admitted in June that he might have to consider his future and it would "be difficult to stay" if he was not in Klopp's plans.
Benteke has struggled to nail down a first-team place since Klopp's arrival, starting just 14 Premier League games last season, and scoring 10 goals in all competitions.