Tuesday's Liverpool transfer news and rumours: Simon Mignolet latest

LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND - FEBRUARY 11: Simon Mignolet of Liverpool celebrates his team's second goal during the Premier League match between Liverpool and Totte
Image: Simon Mignolet admits he is fighting for his Liverpool future

All the latest Liverpool transfer news and rumours from across the British and European press on Tuesday, May 30.

Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet has admitted he will always be fighting for his place at Liverpool amid speculation of a replacement being signed.

The Belgium international was dropped earlier in the season but regained his place as Liverpool qualified for the Champions League.

The Lions Tour live only on Sky Sports

The Lions Tour live only on Sky Sports

Watch every match from the British & Irish Lions tour of New Zealand only on Sky Sports. Get Sky Sports today!

"Everyone will see the numbers and think I am fighting this guy and this guy. But that isn't how it is," Mignolet told the Liverpool Echo.

"I'm fighting against Manuel Neuer, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Joe Hart, Iker Casillas. I know all those names are going to be flying around, I know what I did this season will be forgotten."

Meanwhile, Naby Keita says he is paying no attention to talk of him moving to Anfield.

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he would like to bring in new signings as soon as possible so they can be part of the club's pre-season plans

The Leipzig midfielder has been linked with a move to Liverpool, with reports suggested the club may break their transfer record in order to get him.

Also See:

He told Bundesliga.com: "I really don't worry about such things. My only focus is on our games and my performances; they are the most important things."

Newcastle could make a loan move for Sheyi Ojo this summer, according to the Sunderland Echo.

Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez was interested in signing the youngster on loan in January but Liverpool rejected the move.

Around Sky