Motherwell vs Rangers preview: Steven Gerrard serves touchline ban
Watch Motherwell vs Rangers on Sky Sports Football and Main Event from 12pm, Sunday; Kick-off is 12.30pm
Last Updated: 07/04/19 7:50pm
Steven Gerrard will be absent from the dugout when Rangers travel to Motherwell in the Scottish Premiership on Sunday, live on Sky Sports.
Gerrard has accepted a one-match touchline ban after he was charged for comments he made to referee Bobby Madden in the aftermath of Rangers' defeat to Celtic last weekend.
Ryan Kent and Alfredo Morelos are also suspended following incidents during the Celtic Park showdown.
Rangers are 14 points behind leaders Celtic, who drew with Livingston on Saturday.
With one game remaining until the league split, Motherwell are eighth in the table, six points behind sixth-placed Hibernian.
They were beaten 3-1 at Aberdeen in midweek but have won their last five games at Fir Park.
Goalkeeper Mark Gillespie faces a late fitness test while Carl McHugh is a doubt due to a neck injury.
- Kilmarnock have won both of their last two home league games against St Johnstone by a 2-0 scoreline; they have never beaten them in three straight home matches in the Scottish Premiership.
- St Johnstone are winless in four league meetings with Kilmarnock (D1 L3), failing to score in each of their last three (D1 L2).
- Kilmarnock are unbeaten in five league contests (W2 D3) having alternated between a win and a draw in those five games, playing out a goalless stalemate with Hibernian last time out.
- St Johnstone have lost five of their last six away league fixtures (D1), this after having won each of the six in a row beforehand.
- Kilmarnock have had 17 different players score a goal for them in this season's Scottish Premiership, more than any other club (excluding own goals).