Team news and stats ahead of Tottenham vs Fulham in the Premier League on Wednesday; kick-off 8.15pm.
Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho will consider recalling Erik Lamela for the rearranged game against Fulham.
Lamela has been absent since he was pictured breaking coronavirus rules over the festive period, with Mourinho hinting at a period of self-isolation.
Giovani Lo Celso (hamstring) misses out and Steven Bergwijn is a doubt (knock), but Mourinho will bring back all of his big guns after they were rested for Sunday's FA Cup trip to Marine.
Fulham manager Scott Parker said none of his players were feeling any after-effects of Covid-19 after admitting the club had "had it tough" in terms of the virus.
Parker made a number of changes for his side's FA Cup third-round win at QPR on the weekend, with Alphonse Areola, Ademola Lookman, Tom Cairney, Joachim Andersen and Frank Anguissa among the absentees, and it remains to be seen how many will be available against Spurs.
However, long-term injured Josh Onomah, Kenny Tete and Terence Kongolo all returned from the sidelines on Saturday and could feature on Wednesday.
Parker: 48 hours' notice scandalous | Jose: Are you serious?
Fulham manager Scott Parker says it is "scandalous" the Premier League announced Wednesday's rearranged match against Tottenham.
Spurs were originally due to host Fulham on December 30 before the game was postponed hours before kick-off due to a coronavirus outbreak within Parker's squad - something which had frustrated Jose Mourinho.
With Tottenham's Premier League trip to Aston Villa, scheduled for Wednesday, postponed due to an outbreak in the Villa camp, the Premier League rescheduled the London derby for the same night.
Speaking in his pre-match press conference, Parker said: "I am angry because it is not right. It is wrong. That is why I am so angry."
He added: "The possibility of playing Spurs on Wednesday came on Saturday. We didn't think that was realistic and we were informed Monday morning at 9:30. To confirm that on Monday morning is scandalous. I accept we have to play the game, but it's the notice."
Asked if it was acceptable Fulham had to prepare at short notice for Wednesday's game, Mourinho replied: "Are you serious? They had 48 hours to prepare for this game.
"Look, I had the news I was not going to play them two hours before the game started."
How to follow
Follow Tottenham vs Fulham in our dedicated live match blog. Highlights will also be published on the Sky Sports digital platforms and the Sky Sports Football YouTube channel shortly after the final whistle.
- Tottenham have won 10 of their last 11 Premier League games against Fulham, losing the other 0-1 at White Hart Lane in March 2013.
- Since a 2-1 home win in November 2008, Fulham haven't scored more than once in any of their last 13 Premier League meetings with Tottenham (W1 D2 L10), netting seven goals in total in this run.
- Tottenham are unbeaten in their last seven Premier League London derbies (W3 D4) since losing 1-2 at Chelsea in February.
- Fulham have lost their last 13 Premier League London derbies, an all-time record in the top-flight. The Cottagers also have the lowest win rate in such fixtures in the Premier League (19% - won 25/131).
- Tottenham have won each of their last 10 home Premier League games played on Wednesdays, scoring 24 goals and conceding just three. Their last such defeat was against Leicester in January 2016 (0-1).
- Fulham are winless in their last 14 Premier League away games played on a Wednesday (D3 L11) since a 1-0 win at Derby in January 2002. The Cottagers have failed to score in each of their last five such games.