Team news, key stats and prediction ahead of Chelsea vs Burnley in the Premier League.
- Premier League Table | Fixtures | Top scorers
- Charlie Nicholas' Premier League predictions
- Find out more about Sky Sports
Christian Pulisic will miss Chelsea's Premier League clash with Burnley due to an adductor injury. The USA forward will be sidelined for a number of weeks after picking up the problem in training.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek is still some way from a playing return as he continues rehabilitation from heel surgery.
Burnley are expected to be without striker Ashley Barnes for the trip to Stamford Bridge. Barnes missed last week's FA Cup win against Peterborough and is waiting to learn the full extent of a groin problem, while midfielder Johann Berg Gudmundsson (hamstring) is unavailable.
Striker Jay Rodriguez and defender Phil Bardsley could both miss out through illness but leading goalscorer Chris Wood is likely to be fit after a hamstring strain.
How to follow
Follow the action with our dedicated live blog. Highlights of the game will be published at 5.15pm on Saturday on the Sky Sports website and app plus the Sky Sports Football YouTube channel.
- Chelsea are looking to complete the league double over Burnley for the first time since 2009-10, following their 4-2 victory at Turf Moor in the reverse fixture.
- Burnley have won just one of their 11 Premier League meetings with Chelsea (D3 L7). However, five of the six points the Clarets have won against the Blues in the competition have been at Stamford Bridge (W1 D2 L2).
- Chelsea haven't lost three consecutive home Premier League games since November 1993 under Glenn Hoddle.
- Burnley are currently on a run of three consecutive Premier League defeats - the ninth time since the start of last season they have endured such a run.
- Since scoring twice in the first half of their 3-0 win over West Ham in November, Burnley haven't scored a single first-half goal in the Premier League in nine matches. Only Crystal Palace (4) have scored fewer first-half goals than the Clarets so far this season (7).
- Chelsea have conceded 28 per cent of their Premier League goals in the final 10 minutes of games this season (8/29), the highest percentage of any team.
- Burnley have collected just one point in 10 Premier League games this season against teams currently in the top-half of the division (W0 D1 L9), drawing 1-1 with Wolves back in August.
Charlie Nicholas' prediction
It is another one of the awkward Chelsea home games where they find it hard to break them down. Most of the time, Burnley have been exactly that, but I do not see the resolve that was once there. I can see the frustration in Sean Dyche at the moment. He would like to change it at the back but is limited with choices. They have been good over the years but there is a lull at the moment.
Chelsea have to prove something. They have had a little rest which might do them some good. Burnley are in a fight at the moment and with the way the table sits, they still have quite a bit of work to do.
If the front pair don't score, they won't score from anywhere else. That seems to be missing in the Premier League, and is why they are sitting four points above the drop zone. I don't recall Burnley ever conceding so many goals.
CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-0 (5/1 with Sky Bet)
Charlie knows best?
A hefty 42.1 per cent of Super 6 players have predicted the same scoreline as Charlie Nicholas (2-0), when they have previously struggled at home against the more awkward teams. Will you go against the grain, with £250k at stake? Play for free here.