Team news, key stats and predictions ahead of Manchester City vs Wovles in the Premier League.
City are again without playmaker Kevin De Bruyne as they host Wolves in the Premier League on Sunday.
The Belgium international missed the midweek Champions League victory over Dinamo Zagreb after suffering a groin injury in the latter stages of last weekend's victory at Everton.
Manager Pep Guardiola insists the problem is not too serious but he is not willing to take a risk this weekend.
John Stones also remains on the sidelines, but Guardiola added that he is hopeful the England defender will also be fit after the upcoming international break.
As for the visitors, Portugal forward Diogo Jota is still absent after being sidelined for Wolves' Europa League win at Besiktas on Thursday with an ankle problem.
However, apart from missing Jota, the visitors have a fully-fit squad to pick from.
How to follow and watch
Follow the action with our dedicated live blog. Highlights of the game will be published shortly after full-time on the Sky Sports website and app plus the Sky Sports Football YouTube channel.
- Manchester City are unbeaten in all five home Premier League matches against Wolves (W4 D1 L0), winning each of the last four.
- Nine of the last 14 goals scored in Premier League meetings between Man City and Wolves have been via set-pieces (four corners, three penalties, two free-kicks), including four of the five last season.
- Manchester City have only failed to score in one of their last 44 home Premier League games (W39 D3 L2), a goalless draw with Huddersfield in May 2018. They've scored 142 goals at the Etihad in that run, netting five or more on 11 different occasions.
- Wolves have picked up just one win in their last 10 away Premier League games (D4 L5), beating Watford 2-1 in April.
- Wolves have been shown a red card in their last two Premier League away games - the last side to have a player sent off in three consecutive games on the road in the competition were Blackburn in April 2011.
- Man City's Riyad Mahrez has scored a direct free-kick goal in his last two Premier League matches (vs Watford and Everton) - only Ian Harte in 2001 and Wayne Rooney in 2013 have scored such a goal in three consecutive games. He's also two goals away from becoming the first Algerian to reach 50 Premier League goals.
Wolves can be awkward, but Manchester City should have a comfortable afternoon. If Liverpool drop points on the Saturday before, then it is a chance they simply have to take. City are brilliant to watch, and they are only just getting started. Wolves are a dangerous side and they got their first win last week, but by the time they have come from Thursday's tough trip to Besiktas, it may be too much for Nuno Espirito Santo's side.
CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-1 (10/1 with Sky Bet)
Fantasy Football tip
Riyad Mahrez (£9.9m) could be a shrewd selection for the forthcoming fixtures, potentially as a replacement for Bernardo Silva. The Algerian has 50 Fantasy Football points from only four starts, which come two goals and five assists. Who will you pick? Play Fantasy Football here.