Team news, key stats and ways to follow ahead of Sheffield United vs Norwich in the Premier League.
- Premier League Table | Fixtures | Top scorers
- Get Sky Sports today | Get a Sky Sports Day Pass for £9.99
Defender Enda Stevens will be back in the Sheffield United squad when they resume Premier League action against bottom club Norwich. The left-back missed the FA Cup fifth-round win at Reading in midweek with a tight calf, but is expected to be restored to the starting line-up by Blades boss Chris Wilder.
John Fleck was also absent at the Madejski Stadium but the midfielder is also likely to face the Canaries.
Norwich could have defender Christoph Zimmermann in contention again following a hamstring problem.
Forward Teemu Pukki and midfielder Alex Tettey, both left on the bench for the midweek FA Cup penalty shoot-out victory at Tottenham, have recovered from illness and Emi Buendia should be fit following cramp.
Swiss centre-back Timm Klose is stepping up his recovery from a long-term knee injury while on-loan Schalke goalkeeper Ralf Fahrmann has been allowed to talk to other clubs as the German seeks regular football. Winger Onel Hernandez (knee) and full-back Sam Byram (hamstring) remain sidelined.
How to follow
Follow the match in our dedicated live blog, while highlights will also be published on the Sky Sports digital platforms and the Sky Sports Football YouTube channel at 5.15pm.
- Sheffield United have lost both of their home Premier League games against Norwich, though the games were both played during 1993.
- Norwich are winless in four league games against Sheffield United (D1 L3), losing 2-1 at Carrow Road earlier this season.
- Sheffield United are looking to record their first league double over Norwich since the 1938-39 season - this is the 28th season they've faced the Canaries since then.
- Sheffield United's 27 Premier League games this season have seen just 54 goals scored (F29 A25), with only Liverpool (20) conceding fewer goals than the Blades this term.
- This will be the 20th ever Premier League match between two promoted sides with at least 12 places between them in the table (Sheffield United 8th, Norwich 20th). Only four of the previous 19 lower placed sides have won, with 20th placed Watford beating 7th placed Reading in May 2007 most recently.
- Norwich won 1-0 against Leicester in their last Premier League game, but haven't mustered consecutive top-flight victories since April 2016.
- Norwich haven't scored from open play in any of their last five Premier League away games, with the Canaries only goal in that time coming from the penalty spot at Spurs in January.
- This will be Norwich's 10th consecutive and 11th Premier League match overall this season as the side starting the day bottom of the table. However, 12 of their 21 points have been won in such matches this term (57%).
- Norwich have given more minutes to players aged 21 or under than any other Premier League side this season (7026). Meanwhile, only Crystal Palace (7) have given fewer such minutes than Sheffield United (129).
- Sheffield United keeper Dean Henderson has kept nine clean sheets in his 26 Premier League games this season. If he keeps Norwich at bay in this match, he'll be the 11th keeper to reach double figures under the age of 23, and the fourth English keeper to do so after Joe Hart, Scott Carson and Jack Butland.
Norwich are making a fight of it, they've not given up. They've been true to their word and they're still giving it a go. The win over Leicester has given them a little bit of hope, but they need to get Teemu Pukki back in the goals. I still think they're gone and can't see how they can make up the ground.
Sheffield United have had a fabulous season but still don't score a lot of goals themselves. People were talking about the top four not long ago and they're still in with a chance. I do expect their drive and their freshness will get them the three points.
CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-1 (15/2 with Sky Bet)