Chelsea's Mason Mount to be reminded of responsibilities
Chelsea team-mate Callum Hudson-Odoi tested positive for coronavirus
Last Updated: 16/03/20 4:34pm
Mason Mount will be reminded of his responsibilities by Chelsea after the England international broke his self-isolation at the weekend.
The 21-year-old was spotted playing football with West Ham midfielder Declan Rice at a centre in London on Sunday.
- Coronavirus live updates
- How could the Premier League resume?
- Sky Sports working to deliver rescheduled events
It comes after Chelsea revealed in the early hours of Friday that winger Callum Hudson-Odoi had tested positive for coronavirus.
As a result, the full men's squad, coaching staff and a number of the backroom team were forced to self-isolate in line with government health guidelines.
Mount broke those self-isolation guidelines when he met up with Rice and will be reminded of his responsibilities by the Blues.
The Premier League is currently suspended until April 4 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Coronavirus - key sporting developments
- Premier League, EFL, FA Cup and Women's Super League suspended
- Champions League and Europa League matches postponed
- England Test series in Sri Lanka postponed
- Golf's Players Championship is cancelled
- F1 cancels Australian GP
- Coronavirus: NFL teams suspend travel
- NBA season suspended "until further notice"
- Euro 2020 likely to be postponed by UEFA
- ATP Tour suspended for six weeks
- PRO14 season postponed until further notice