Team news and stats ahead of Southampton vs West Ham in the Premier League on Tuesday (kick-off 6pm).
Southampton will be without defender Jannik Vestergaard for at least four weeks with a knee injury but Oriol Romeu is back from his one-match suspension which ruled him out of the 0-0 draw at Fulham.
Ibrahim Diallo could drop out to cater for Romeu's return despite an impressive first start while Ralph Hasenhuttl is expected to still be without Danny Ings (thigh) and Nathan Redmond (groin).
Moussa Djenepo is pushing for a recall after dropping to the bench at Craven Cottage.
West Ham could welcome back Michail Antonio, who has missed the last five matches with a hamstring injury.
But Arthur Masuaku is unavailable after undergoing surgery on a long-standing knee problem.
- Premier League table | Premier League top scorers
- Premier League fixtures | Premier League results
- Live football on Sky Sports
How to follow
Follow Southampton vs West Ham in our dedicated live match blog. Highlights will also be published on the Sky Sports digital platforms and the Sky Sports Football YouTube channel shortly after the final whistle.
- Southampton have lost their last two Premier League home games against West Ham, as many as they had in their previous 15 against them at St Mary's/The Dell (W7 D6 L2).
- West Ham have won each of their last five Premier League games against Southampton - in top-flight history they've only more consecutively against Coventry (9 between 1983-1987) and Aston Villa (6 between 1964-1967).
- Southampton haven't won their final league game in any of the last nine calendar years (D4 L5), since a 4-1 home win against Huddersfield in League One in 2010.
- West Ham have won their final league game in just one of the last 11 calendar years (D3 L7), though that victory did come against Southampton in the Premier League in 2015 (2-1).
- Southampton have kept seven clean sheets in their 16 Premier League home games in 2020, last keeping more in a single calendar year at St Mary's in 2015 (8).
- West Ham have won three of their seven away league games this season (D1 L3), just one fewer than they managed in the whole of 2019-20 (W4 D5 L10). The Hammers have found the net in nine of their last 10 away games, though the one failure in that run was in their last such game (0-3 vs Chelsea).
- After scoring in 12 consecutive Premier League games, Southampton now failed to score in their last two in the competition. They last went three league games without a goal in September/October 2018 under Mark Hughes (5 games).
- Since the start of July, West Ham's Tomas Soucek has scored more Premier League goals via corner situations than any other player (5). Indeed, it is two more than opponents Southampton have scored in that time (3).
- Against no side has Southampton's Theo Walcott scored more Premier League goals than he has vs West Ham (6). However, he's not scored in any of his last five against the Hammers, with five of his six goals against them coming between 2011 and 2013.
- West Ham's 20-year-old defender Ben Johnson netted his first Premier League goal against Brighton in their last match. The last player aged younger than 21 to score in consecutive top-flight Hammers appearances was Jermain Defoe in April 2003.