Team news and stats ahead of Celtic vs Lille in the Europa League group stage on Thursday (kick-off 8pm).
Nir Bitton, Hatem Abd Elhamed and Olivier Ntcham are all doubts for Celtic's final Europa League clash but Patryk Klimala, David Turnbull and Ismaila Soro could be handed rare starts against Lille.
The Hoops' wretched Group H campaign - which has seen them ship 17 goals in five games while picking up a solitary point - rounds off at Celtic Park but Bitton, Elhamed and Ntcham are expected to miss out with knocks picked up against St Johnstone on Sunday.
- Neil Lennon calls for fan unity amid 'dangerous rhetoric'
- Scottish Premiership: More live games on Sky Sports in New Year
Klimala, Turnbull and Soro will be given their chance to impress in the dead rubber but James Forrest (ankle) and Mikey Johnston (knee) remain out.
Zeki Celik is out injured for Lille and having already qualified while Xeka, Benjamin Andre, Sven Botman and Domagoj Bradaric could miss out with all four just one booking away from a Europa League suspension.
Who needs what?
Lille have already qualified for the last 32 and will top Group H if they win, or if Milan fail to beat Sparta Prague. Celtic have already been eliminated.
How to follow
Follow Celtic vs Lille with our dedicated live blog across Sky Sports' digital platforms and live updates throughout the evening on Sky Sports News.
- Get Sky Sports | Get a NOW TV Sky Sports pass
- Download the Sky Sports Scores App: Apple | Android
- The UK's No 1 scores app: Find out more
- Celtic and Lille have only met once previously, drawing 2-2 on MD2 of this season's UEFA Europa League.
- In the UEFA Cup/Europa League, Celtic are unbeaten in five games against French opponents (W2 D3) since a 2-1 defeat to Bordeaux in November 2000.
- This will be Lille's first ever away European match in Scotland - the last three French sides to play in Scotland for the first time have all won: Auxerre in September 1996 (2-1 vs Rangers), Lyon in November 1999 (1-0 vs Celtic) and Nancy in October 2008 (2-0 vs Motherwell).
- Celtic have lost three consecutive home matches in all European competition - they have never lost four in a row in Europe at Celtic Park.
- After winning one of their first 12 away UEFA Europa League games (D5 L6), Lille have won each of their two away from home in 2020/21.
Pitch to Post Weekend Review podcast
Arsenal's derby defeat means they sit 11 points behind Tottenham with just over a quarter of the season gone. Has the gulf in north London ever been this large?
Jasper Taylor is joined by Dharmesh Sheth and Gerard Brand to discuss Spurs' continued fine form, as well as assessing Arsenal's lack of creativity as we ask: was Mikel Arteta expecting the Gunners to sign Houssem Aouar in the summer? And did he oust Mesut Ozil too early?
Sky Sports' digital journalist Oliver Yew also joins the show to give his first-hand experience of fans returning to stadiums, and Kaveh Solhekol is on the Regional Review to talk all things West Ham.
And in part four, we discuss Sheffield United's woes as they prop up the table following the worst-ever start by any club to a Premier League campaign.